- Kevin Garnett excludes Ray Allen and Rajon Rondo while thanking Celtics players during HOF speech
- Dwyane Wade give enthusiastic endorsement of J. Cole’s new album ‘The Off-Season’
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat aren’t intimidated by any team: ‘I like our chances against anybody’
- Report: Miami Heat sign promising big man to fill final roster spot for rest of season
- Report: Victor Oladipo could miss entire 2021-22 season after quadriceps surgery
- Report: Luxury watch brand announces exciting new partnership with Miami Heat star Jimmy Butler
- Bam Adebayo’s NSFW reaction to Udonis Haslem getting ejected after altercation with Dwight Howard
- Udonis Haslem’s hilarious comments after getting ejected: ‘I was planning on talking way more s–t’
- Video: Udonis Haslem gets ejected after getting into physical altercation with Dwight Howard
- Report: Miami Heat update Jimmy Butler’s status for crucial game vs. Philadelphia 76ers
Miami Heat: Assessing Each Player’s Role for the 2015-16 Season
- Updated: August 10, 2015
Tyler Johnson enters his second season with the Heat and will receive every opportunity to be the primary backup at point guard behind Dragic.
While Johnson played mostly shooting guard during his rookie season, the position is stacked with Wade, Green and Josh Richardson. Johnson will shift to point guard and if he proves to be more than adept at the transition, the Heat will likely feel more at ease in trading away Chalmers.
At just 23 years of age, the undrafted free agent has a lot of room to grow as the organization looks to further develop him.
Next: Josh McRoberts