- Kevin Garnett excludes Ray Allen and Rajon Rondo while thanking Celtics players during HOF speech
- Dwyane Wade give enthusiastic endorsement of J. Cole’s new album ‘The Off-Season’
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat aren’t intimidated by any team: ‘I like our chances against anybody’
- Report: Miami Heat sign promising big man to fill final roster spot for rest of season
- Report: Victor Oladipo could miss entire 2021-22 season after quadriceps surgery
- Report: Luxury watch brand announces exciting new partnership with Miami Heat star Jimmy Butler
- Bam Adebayo’s NSFW reaction to Udonis Haslem getting ejected after altercation with Dwight Howard
- Udonis Haslem’s hilarious comments after getting ejected: ‘I was planning on talking way more s–t’
- Video: Udonis Haslem gets ejected after getting into physical altercation with Dwight Howard
- Report: Miami Heat update Jimmy Butler’s status for crucial game vs. Philadelphia 76ers
Miami Heat: Assessing Each Player’s Role for the 2015-16 Season
- Updated: August 10, 2015
Luol Deng returns for a second season with the Heat. Although he may not have been the big free agent signing Pat Riley raved about last summer, he was a consistent and stable presence for Miami as he saw action in 72 games with no serious injuries.
The 30-year-old enters the season as the starter at small forward, but may not end the season in that spot because of No. 10 overall pick Justise Winslow waiting in the wings.
Deng won’t be depended upon to carry a large scoring load, which will work in his favor as he enters his 12th NBA season.
Next: Goran Dragic