- Kevin Garnett excludes Ray Allen and Rajon Rondo while thanking Celtics players during HOF speech
- Dwyane Wade give enthusiastic endorsement of J. Cole’s new album ‘The Off-Season’
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat aren’t intimidated by any team: ‘I like our chances against anybody’
- Report: Miami Heat sign promising big man to fill final roster spot for rest of season
- Report: Victor Oladipo could miss entire 2021-22 season after quadriceps surgery
- Report: Luxury watch brand announces exciting new partnership with Miami Heat star Jimmy Butler
- Bam Adebayo’s NSFW reaction to Udonis Haslem getting ejected after altercation with Dwight Howard
- Udonis Haslem’s hilarious comments after getting ejected: ‘I was planning on talking way more s–t’
- Video: Udonis Haslem gets ejected after getting into physical altercation with Dwight Howard
- Report: Miami Heat update Jimmy Butler’s status for crucial game vs. Philadelphia 76ers
Miami Heat: Assessing Each Player’s Role for the 2015-16 Season
- Updated: August 10, 2015
Wade enters his 13th season in Miami after signing a one-year deal worth $20 million.
While it’s not the long-term contract he coveted, the former Finals MVP received the pay raise he desired after opting out of his contract before the start of free agency.
Fans saw Wade enter the 2014-15 season with the expectation that he would be on the decline, when in reality, he played the best basketball he had in years. The departure of LeBron James seemed to give “Flash” some added motivation as he led the team with 21.5 points and ranked third in the Eastern Conference in points per game.
Though he will turn 34 years old in January, Wade is still considered the franchise player of this team.
Next: Hassan Whiteside