- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
- Video: Victor Oladipo throws down angry poster over Andre Drummond
- Tyler Herro admits he ‘definitely thought I would be starting’ as he comments on reserve role with Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade slights Boston Celtics, says they don’t have an identity
Miami Heat News: 4 Heat Rotational Players Questionable vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Updated: March 2, 2019
The Miami Heat are facing another playoff hopeful squad on Saturday night, and they may be quite short-handed.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) March 2, 2019
The Nets currently claim the sixth seed in the Eastern Conference standings with a record of 32-32. The Heat are four spots behind them at the 10th seed with a 27-34 record. They’re currently a game and a half back of the Charlotte Hornets, who currently claim the eighth and final seed to advance to the postseason.
Dragic has played in four straight games since returning from an extended absence due to surgery. He’s offered incredible value for the Heat, averaging 24 points per game in the last two contests.
Olynyk has also been playing incredibly well as of late, and is averaging 17.6 points and 6.0 rebounds per game over his last five matchups. His production would be greatly missed if he proves unable to go tonight.
As for Johnson and Whiteside, neither have seen action in the last couple games, with Johnson missing the last four and Whiteside missing the last two.
With the Heat fighting for their playoff lives, here’s hoping that at least a couple of these players end up being able to suit up for tonight’s game.
If none of them are able to go, it’s likely to be a long night for Miami’s thin rotation.