- Bam Adebayo on Jimmy Butler: ‘I Feel He Fits Perfectly With Our Core’
- Dion Waiters Posts Incredible Fitness Update, Sends Message to His Haters
- Report: Miami Heat Want Both of Their 1st-Round Picks Back in Any Chris Paul Deal
- Jimmy Butler Rated 16th Best Player as NBA 2K20 Ratings Get Released
- Miami Heat News: Kendrick Nunn Named to 2019 Summer League First Team
- Dwyane Wade Agrees With Compelling Reason Why Lakers Should Bring Back Blue Throwback Jerseys
- Report: It’s ‘Very Likely’ That Duncan Robinson Will Make Miami Heat’s Roster
- Report: Bradley Beal Not Likely to Remain on ‘Washington Wizards’
- Former Miami Heat Broadcaster Takes Several Shots at Dan Dakich for His Awful Take on Erik Spoelstra
- Erik Spoelstra Gets Disrespected Live on Air During NBA Summer League Broadcast
Miami Heat News: 4 Heat Rotational Players Questionable vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Updated: March 2, 2019
The Miami Heat are facing another playoff hopeful squad on Saturday night, and they may be quite short-handed.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) March 2, 2019
The Nets currently claim the sixth seed in the Eastern Conference standings with a record of 32-32. The Heat are four spots behind them at the 10th seed with a 27-34 record. They’re currently a game and a half back of the Charlotte Hornets, who currently claim the eighth and final seed to advance to the postseason.
Dragic has played in four straight games since returning from an extended absence due to surgery. He’s offered incredible value for the Heat, averaging 24 points per game in the last two contests.
Olynyk has also been playing incredibly well as of late, and is averaging 17.6 points and 6.0 rebounds per game over his last five matchups. His production would be greatly missed if he proves unable to go tonight.
As for Johnson and Whiteside, neither have seen action in the last couple games, with Johnson missing the last four and Whiteside missing the last two.
With the Heat fighting for their playoff lives, here’s hoping that at least a couple of these players end up being able to suit up for tonight’s game.
If none of them are able to go, it’s likely to be a long night for Miami’s thin rotation.