- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
Miami Heat News: 4 Heat Rotational Players Questionable vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Updated: March 2, 2019
The Miami Heat are facing another playoff hopeful squad on Saturday night, and they may be quite short-handed.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) March 2, 2019
The Nets currently claim the sixth seed in the Eastern Conference standings with a record of 32-32. The Heat are four spots behind them at the 10th seed with a 27-34 record. They’re currently a game and a half back of the Charlotte Hornets, who currently claim the eighth and final seed to advance to the postseason.
Dragic has played in four straight games since returning from an extended absence due to surgery. He’s offered incredible value for the Heat, averaging 24 points per game in the last two contests.
Olynyk has also been playing incredibly well as of late, and is averaging 17.6 points and 6.0 rebounds per game over his last five matchups. His production would be greatly missed if he proves unable to go tonight.
As for Johnson and Whiteside, neither have seen action in the last couple games, with Johnson missing the last four and Whiteside missing the last two.
With the Heat fighting for their playoff lives, here’s hoping that at least a couple of these players end up being able to suit up for tonight’s game.
If none of them are able to go, it’s likely to be a long night for Miami’s thin rotation.