- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
Miami Heat News: 4 Heat Rotational Players Questionable vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Updated: March 2, 2019
The Miami Heat are facing another playoff hopeful squad on Saturday night, and they may be quite short-handed.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) March 2, 2019
The Nets currently claim the sixth seed in the Eastern Conference standings with a record of 32-32. The Heat are four spots behind them at the 10th seed with a 27-34 record. They’re currently a game and a half back of the Charlotte Hornets, who currently claim the eighth and final seed to advance to the postseason.
Dragic has played in four straight games since returning from an extended absence due to surgery. He’s offered incredible value for the Heat, averaging 24 points per game in the last two contests.
Olynyk has also been playing incredibly well as of late, and is averaging 17.6 points and 6.0 rebounds per game over his last five matchups. His production would be greatly missed if he proves unable to go tonight.
As for Johnson and Whiteside, neither have seen action in the last couple games, with Johnson missing the last four and Whiteside missing the last two.
With the Heat fighting for their playoff lives, here’s hoping that at least a couple of these players end up being able to suit up for tonight’s game.
If none of them are able to go, it’s likely to be a long night for Miami’s thin rotation.