- Zaire Wade seen working out with former NBA shooting guard
- Jrue Holiday says Milwaukee Bucks have more talent than Miami Heat
- Report: ESPN hires Chris Bosh to make numerous studio appearances throughout NBA postseason
- Report: Miami Heat mentioned as potential landing spot for Tim Hardaway Jr.
- Report: Miami Heat issue major update about capacity for home games in 1st round of playoffs
- Video: Zaire and Dwyane Wade connect on impressive alley-oops
- Tyler Herro predicts playing against Bucks in hometown of Milwaukee will be ‘all business’
- Report: 8 Miami Heat players to miss Sunday’s game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Chris Bosh’s heartfelt reaction to being chosen for 2021 Hall of Fame class
- Kendrick Nunn’s positive update on state of his health ahead of NBA playoffs
10 Free Agents Miami Heat Could Be Looking to Target This Offseason
- Updated: June 14, 2017
2. Serge Ibaka
Of all the free agents available, Serge Ibaka may be the best fit for the Heat of the players who will actually change teams. Turning 28 this upcoming season, Ibaka is young enough to pair with Whiteside for several seasons. He shoots threes at over 39 percent, so he can stretch the floor.
He’s also a solid defender, rebounds 7.3 per game for his career and scored an average of 14.2 points per game last season. He would step right in at the power forward slot and create frontcourt matchup problems for most of the conference. The Toronto Raptors may only have enough cap space to sign either Ibaka or Kyle Lowry. It will be interesting to see which player they focus on.
Next: Kevin Durant