- Zaire Wade seen working out with former NBA shooting guard
- Jrue Holiday says Milwaukee Bucks have more talent than Miami Heat
- Report: ESPN hires Chris Bosh to make numerous studio appearances throughout NBA postseason
- Report: Miami Heat mentioned as potential landing spot for Tim Hardaway Jr.
- Report: Miami Heat issue major update about capacity for home games in 1st round of playoffs
- Video: Zaire and Dwyane Wade connect on impressive alley-oops
- Tyler Herro predicts playing against Bucks in hometown of Milwaukee will be ‘all business’
- Report: 8 Miami Heat players to miss Sunday’s game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Chris Bosh’s heartfelt reaction to being chosen for 2021 Hall of Fame class
- Kendrick Nunn’s positive update on state of his health ahead of NBA playoffs
10 Free Agents Miami Heat Could Be Looking to Target This Offseason
- Updated: June 14, 2017
7. James Johnson
Sometimes keeping your own players is a good idea, as Riley has stated himself. James Johnson is 30 years old, but he showed promise in several games last year. His best games came late in the season, scoring 26 against the Washington Wizards and 22 to go along with 10 rebounds against the Raptors. Johnson averaged around 14 points and five rebounds after the All-Star break last season and may be a placeholder for a draft pick like T.J. Leaf from the UCLA Bruins, but his fit on this team makes him a valuable free agent for the Heat.
Next: Dion Waiters