- Zaire Wade seen working out with former NBA shooting guard
- Jrue Holiday says Milwaukee Bucks have more talent than Miami Heat
- Report: ESPN hires Chris Bosh to make numerous studio appearances throughout NBA postseason
- Report: Miami Heat mentioned as potential landing spot for Tim Hardaway Jr.
- Report: Miami Heat issue major update about capacity for home games in 1st round of playoffs
- Video: Zaire and Dwyane Wade connect on impressive alley-oops
- Tyler Herro predicts playing against Bucks in hometown of Milwaukee will be ‘all business’
- Report: 8 Miami Heat players to miss Sunday’s game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Chris Bosh’s heartfelt reaction to being chosen for 2021 Hall of Fame class
- Kendrick Nunn’s positive update on state of his health ahead of NBA playoffs
10 Free Agents Miami Heat Could Be Looking to Target This Offseason
- Updated: June 14, 2017
8. Paul Millsap
Paul Millsap flies under the radar. Playing for the Atlanta Hawks, Millsap doesn’t get much national recognition. All he does is play, game in, game out. This past season, Millsap averaged over 18.2 points and 7.7 rebounds per game. A true power forward, he could provide an additional defensive presence. He’s older at 32, and the Hawks likely won’t let him leave without a fight, but Millsap is an interesting player to watch this offseason. As a bonus, the Heat would be weakening a division rival. Win-win. However, Atlanta has the cap space and is unlikely to let Millsap go without a fight.
Next: James Johnson