- Zaire Wade seen working out with former NBA shooting guard
- Jrue Holiday says Milwaukee Bucks have more talent than Miami Heat
- Report: ESPN hires Chris Bosh to make numerous studio appearances throughout NBA postseason
- Report: Miami Heat mentioned as potential landing spot for Tim Hardaway Jr.
- Report: Miami Heat issue major update about capacity for home games in 1st round of playoffs
- Video: Zaire and Dwyane Wade connect on impressive alley-oops
- Tyler Herro predicts playing against Bucks in hometown of Milwaukee will be ‘all business’
- Report: 8 Miami Heat players to miss Sunday’s game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Chris Bosh’s heartfelt reaction to being chosen for 2021 Hall of Fame class
- Kendrick Nunn’s positive update on state of his health ahead of NBA playoffs
10 Free Agents Miami Heat Could Be Looking to Target This Offseason
- Updated: June 14, 2017
6. Dion Waiters
Another potential free agent, the Heat would be wise to retain Waiters, too. He is only 25 years old, and in his first season with the Heat scored an average of 15.8 points per game. There aren’t many quality shooting guards available this offseason, so the competition for Waiters could price him out of the Heat’s plans. But it seemed like, especially in the second half of the season when the Heat went 30-11, that Waiters fit in well with the current Big 3 of Whiteside, Winslow and Dragic. This situation will likely come down to which team will overpay for Waiters.
Next: Blake Griffin