- Zaire Wade seen working out with former NBA shooting guard
- Jrue Holiday says Milwaukee Bucks have more talent than Miami Heat
- Report: ESPN hires Chris Bosh to make numerous studio appearances throughout NBA postseason
- Report: Miami Heat mentioned as potential landing spot for Tim Hardaway Jr.
- Report: Miami Heat issue major update about capacity for home games in 1st round of playoffs
- Video: Zaire and Dwyane Wade connect on impressive alley-oops
- Tyler Herro predicts playing against Bucks in hometown of Milwaukee will be ‘all business’
- Report: 8 Miami Heat players to miss Sunday’s game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Chris Bosh’s heartfelt reaction to being chosen for 2021 Hall of Fame class
- Kendrick Nunn’s positive update on state of his health ahead of NBA playoffs
10 Free Agents Miami Heat Could Be Looking to Target This Offseason
- Updated: June 14, 2017
9. Danilo Gallinari
Danilo Gallinari can flat out score. If the Heat lose Waiters, they need to add scoring to the roster. Gallinari averaged over 18 points per game last season, and will only be 29 years old this upcoming season. The Denver Nuggets have the salary cap space to keep Gallinari, but even though Denver is a beautiful city, it doesn’t have the magnetic draw of Miami. The Italian would bring flair to South Beach, and would provide flexibility as he can play three different positions. Like Redick, Gallinari may want to go to a team that can win now.
Next: Paul Millsap