- Zaire Wade seen working out with former NBA shooting guard
- Jrue Holiday says Milwaukee Bucks have more talent than Miami Heat
- Report: ESPN hires Chris Bosh to make numerous studio appearances throughout NBA postseason
- Report: Miami Heat mentioned as potential landing spot for Tim Hardaway Jr.
- Report: Miami Heat issue major update about capacity for home games in 1st round of playoffs
- Video: Zaire and Dwyane Wade connect on impressive alley-oops
- Tyler Herro predicts playing against Bucks in hometown of Milwaukee will be ‘all business’
- Report: 8 Miami Heat players to miss Sunday’s game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Chris Bosh’s heartfelt reaction to being chosen for 2021 Hall of Fame class
- Kendrick Nunn’s positive update on state of his health ahead of NBA playoffs
10 Free Agents Miami Heat Could Be Looking to Target This Offseason
- Updated: June 14, 2017
3. Gordon Hayward
Another player not as well-known due to where he plays, Hayward will be in demand this offseason. A frontcourt scorer, Hayward averaged 21.9 points per game last season. He would space out the floor for Whiteside, and both players could easily average at least 20 points per game next year.
At 27 years old, Hayward, Whiteside, also 27, and Winslow, 21, could be together for six or seven seasons. Riley will have to fight the Boston Celtics for Hayward, but keeping him from a top team in the conference may be as important as adding him to the Heat roster. It seems likely from all the chatter that Hayward will be leaving the Utah Jazz over the summer.
Next: Serge Ibaka