- Zaire Wade seen working out with former NBA shooting guard
- Jrue Holiday says Milwaukee Bucks have more talent than Miami Heat
- Report: ESPN hires Chris Bosh to make numerous studio appearances throughout NBA postseason
- Report: Miami Heat mentioned as potential landing spot for Tim Hardaway Jr.
- Report: Miami Heat issue major update about capacity for home games in 1st round of playoffs
- Video: Zaire and Dwyane Wade connect on impressive alley-oops
- Tyler Herro predicts playing against Bucks in hometown of Milwaukee will be ‘all business’
- Report: 8 Miami Heat players to miss Sunday’s game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Chris Bosh’s heartfelt reaction to being chosen for 2021 Hall of Fame class
- Kendrick Nunn’s positive update on state of his health ahead of NBA playoffs
10 Free Agents Miami Heat Could Be Looking to Target This Offseason
- Updated: June 14, 2017
4. Chris Paul
It will likely never happen. But imagine. 18.7 points per game, 9.9 assists and just 2.4 turnovers for his career, while handling the ball. The Clippers will likely do everything in their power to retain Paul, but Riley has to at least kick the tires here. Paul is a generational talent, and even though he is 32 years old, shows no signs of slowing down. He played 61 games, averaging 31.5 minutes last season. It is possible that Paul is tired of playing for the Clippers. Here’s hoping Riley secretly will chase a “whale” in free agency.
Next: Gordon Hayward