- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
Dwyane Wade Reveals Newborn Daughter’s Name With Special Tattoo
- Updated: November 15, 2018
Dwyane Wade is making a lot additions to his life as of late, and just days after he and his wife Gabrielle Union welcomed home their newborn baby daughter, Wade revealed that he also got a tattoo of her name.
The Heat legend took to Instagram to share his daughter’s full name and a picture of his fresh ink.
Based on the caption, it seems Wade may have gotten the tattoo as early as this summer while he was touring in China, but kept it a secret up until now.
It’s been pretty special to see how happy Wade has been about the arrival of his daughter. While he already had three sons, it is clear from the handful of social media posts that he is ecstatic about adding a daughter to his growing family tree.
Wade has already made it clear that he will be missing significant time to spend time with his daughter. Hopefully, he finds a way to take part in both basketball and daddy duties sooner rather than later.