- Chris Paul Reveals Time When He, LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Almost Teamed Up
- J.R. Smith Predicts Miami Heat Will Meet Los Angeles Lakers in NBA Finals
- Report: Jimmy Butler Questionable for Wednesday’s Game vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Bam Adebayo Joins Charles Barkley, Hakeem Olajuwon and Chris Webber With Masterful Performance
- 50 Cent Sparks Controversy After Sharing Tasteless Meme About Dwyane Wade’s Daughter
- Dwyane Wade Applauds Sabrina Ionescu’s ‘Unreal’ Accomplishment
- Bam Adebayo on Heat’s Embarrassing Loss to Cavs: ‘It Can’t Get Worse Than This’
- Miami Heat News: Biscayne Boulevard to Be Renamed Dwyane Wade Boulevard
- Dwyane Wade Dedicates Social Media Post to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Udonis Haslem May Return Next Season to Continue to Mentor Miami Heat
Dwyane Wade Reveals Newborn Daughter’s Name With Special Tattoo
- Updated: November 15, 2018
Dwyane Wade is making a lot additions to his life as of late, and just days after he and his wife Gabrielle Union welcomed home their newborn baby daughter, Wade revealed that he also got a tattoo of her name.
The Heat legend took to Instagram to share his daughter’s full name and a picture of his fresh ink.
Based on the caption, it seems Wade may have gotten the tattoo as early as this summer while he was touring in China, but kept it a secret up until now.
It’s been pretty special to see how happy Wade has been about the arrival of his daughter. While he already had three sons, it is clear from the handful of social media posts that he is ecstatic about adding a daughter to his growing family tree.
Wade has already made it clear that he will be missing significant time to spend time with his daughter. Hopefully, he finds a way to take part in both basketball and daddy duties sooner rather than later.