- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
Dwyane Wade Reveals Newborn Daughter’s Name With Special Tattoo
- Updated: November 15, 2018
Dwyane Wade is making a lot additions to his life as of late, and just days after he and his wife Gabrielle Union welcomed home their newborn baby daughter, Wade revealed that he also got a tattoo of her name.
The Heat legend took to Instagram to share his daughter’s full name and a picture of his fresh ink.
Based on the caption, it seems Wade may have gotten the tattoo as early as this summer while he was touring in China, but kept it a secret up until now.
It’s been pretty special to see how happy Wade has been about the arrival of his daughter. While he already had three sons, it is clear from the handful of social media posts that he is ecstatic about adding a daughter to his growing family tree.
Wade has already made it clear that he will be missing significant time to spend time with his daughter. Hopefully, he finds a way to take part in both basketball and daddy duties sooner rather than later.