- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
Dwyane Wade Reveals Newborn Daughter’s Name With Special Tattoo
- Updated: November 15, 2018
Dwyane Wade is making a lot additions to his life as of late, and just days after he and his wife Gabrielle Union welcomed home their newborn baby daughter, Wade revealed that he also got a tattoo of her name.
The Heat legend took to Instagram to share his daughter’s full name and a picture of his fresh ink.
Based on the caption, it seems Wade may have gotten the tattoo as early as this summer while he was touring in China, but kept it a secret up until now.
It’s been pretty special to see how happy Wade has been about the arrival of his daughter. While he already had three sons, it is clear from the handful of social media posts that he is ecstatic about adding a daughter to his growing family tree.
Wade has already made it clear that he will be missing significant time to spend time with his daughter. Hopefully, he finds a way to take part in both basketball and daddy duties sooner rather than later.