- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
Miami Heat News: Dwyane Wade to Miss Significant Time to Spend Time With Daughter
- Updated: November 11, 2018
Heat star Dwyane Wade tells AP that he will miss at least another week to remain with, bond with and care for he and Gabrielle Union-Wade’s new daughter. Much more on this shortly. pic.twitter.com/am9ryBf9wO
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) November 11, 2018
The newborn daughter is Wade and his wife Gabrielle Union’s first child together, although Wade does currently have three sons as well.
Based on the new timetable, the earliest Wade would be able to return would be on Nov. 20 against the Brooklyn Nets.
However, basketball is likely the last thing on Wade’s mind at the moment, and it wouldn’t be surprising if his time away lasts longer than a week.
The three-time NBA champion is putting up 14.3 points, 4.0 rebounds, and 2.9 assists in 25.7 minutes per game this season.