- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
- Video: Victor Oladipo throws down angry poster over Andre Drummond
- Tyler Herro admits he ‘definitely thought I would be starting’ as he comments on reserve role with Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade slights Boston Celtics, says they don’t have an identity
Dwyane Wade Reveals Godfather to His Newborn Baby Daughter
- Updated: November 9, 2018
That’s because Wade and Gabrielle Union celebrated bringing their newborn daughter into the world on Wednesday. As perhaps Wade’s most tenured friend in the league, Haslem was chosen as the daughter’s godfather.
Congratulations to my family @dwyanewade and @itsgabrielleu on the birth of their beautiful baby girl. Got my ass kicking boots on and ready to be the best godfather ever my boy!!! #biggerthanbasketball #og #blessed pic.twitter.com/5ABnNAnHRT
Wade had been excused from Wednesday’s game against the San Antonio Spurs, his first absence of the season. It appears the reasoning was to be present in welcoming home his new daughter, whose name has been undisclosed currently.
We are sleepless and delirious but so excited to share that, our miracle baby, arrived last night via surrogate and 11/7 will forever be etched in our hearts as the most loveliest of all the lovely days. Welcome to the party sweet girl! #onelastdance @itsgabrielleu ❤️ ♥️ ♥️ pic.twitter.com/JudAeQlbJ7
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) November 8, 2018
A LOVELY DAY ↓❤️ ↓ pic.twitter.com/uzLKdGbzbD
Wade and Union have went on to call their daughter a “miracle baby” after going through a surrogate to give birth. The two have been married since 2014. Including his daughter, Wade now has four children; this is his first daughter after previously having three sons while also caring for his nephew. Wade’s “One Last Dance” theme has added another highlight to its marathon.