- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
Dwyane Wade Reveals Godfather to His Newborn Baby Daughter
- Updated: November 9, 2018
That’s because Wade and Gabrielle Union celebrated bringing their newborn daughter into the world on Wednesday. As perhaps Wade’s most tenured friend in the league, Haslem was chosen as the daughter’s godfather.
Congratulations to my family @dwyanewade and @itsgabrielleu on the birth of their beautiful baby girl. Got my ass kicking boots on and ready to be the best godfather ever my boy!!! #biggerthanbasketball #og #blessed pic.twitter.com/5ABnNAnHRT
Wade had been excused from Wednesday’s game against the San Antonio Spurs, his first absence of the season. It appears the reasoning was to be present in welcoming home his new daughter, whose name has been undisclosed currently.
We are sleepless and delirious but so excited to share that, our miracle baby, arrived last night via surrogate and 11/7 will forever be etched in our hearts as the most loveliest of all the lovely days. Welcome to the party sweet girl! #onelastdance @itsgabrielleu ❤️ ♥️ ♥️ pic.twitter.com/JudAeQlbJ7
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) November 8, 2018
A LOVELY DAY ↓❤️ ↓ pic.twitter.com/uzLKdGbzbD
Wade and Union have went on to call their daughter a “miracle baby” after going through a surrogate to give birth. The two have been married since 2014. Including his daughter, Wade now has four children; this is his first daughter after previously having three sons while also caring for his nephew. Wade’s “One Last Dance” theme has added another highlight to its marathon.