- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
Dwyane Wade Reveals Godfather to His Newborn Baby Daughter
- Updated: November 9, 2018
That’s because Wade and Gabrielle Union celebrated bringing their newborn daughter into the world on Wednesday. As perhaps Wade’s most tenured friend in the league, Haslem was chosen as the daughter’s godfather.
Congratulations to my family @dwyanewade and @itsgabrielleu on the birth of their beautiful baby girl. Got my ass kicking boots on and ready to be the best godfather ever my boy!!! #biggerthanbasketball #og #blessed pic.twitter.com/5ABnNAnHRT
Wade had been excused from Wednesday’s game against the San Antonio Spurs, his first absence of the season. It appears the reasoning was to be present in welcoming home his new daughter, whose name has been undisclosed currently.
We are sleepless and delirious but so excited to share that, our miracle baby, arrived last night via surrogate and 11/7 will forever be etched in our hearts as the most loveliest of all the lovely days. Welcome to the party sweet girl! #onelastdance @itsgabrielleu ❤️ ♥️ ♥️ pic.twitter.com/JudAeQlbJ7
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) November 8, 2018
A LOVELY DAY ↓❤️ ↓ pic.twitter.com/uzLKdGbzbD
Wade and Union have went on to call their daughter a “miracle baby” after going through a surrogate to give birth. The two have been married since 2014. Including his daughter, Wade now has four children; this is his first daughter after previously having three sons while also caring for his nephew. Wade’s “One Last Dance” theme has added another highlight to its marathon.