- Bam Adebayo comments on Giannis Antetokounmpo’s uncertain future
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Bam Adebayo’s massive contract extension
- Moe Harkless reveals most important factor that led him to sign with Miami Heat
- Report: Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘more impressed’ by Heat extending Bam Adebayo rather than making him wait
- Report: Miami Heat expected to give Bam Adebayo close to $200 million contract extension
- Report: Bam Adebayo purposely walked by Lakers’ victory party on night Miami Heat lost NBA Finals
- Report: Bam Adebayo’s agent to meet with Miami Heat to discuss max extension
- Meyers Leonard’s NSFW response when asked how much he cares about stats
- Report: Miami Heat sign intriguing 6-foot-8 international prospect
- Goran Dragic offers major update on foot injury he sustained in 2020 NBA Finals
Dwyane Wade Makes Epic Life Announcement via Social Media
- Updated: November 8, 2018
We are sleepless and delirious but so excited to share that, our miracle baby, arrived last night via surrogate and 11/7 will forever be etched in our hearts as the most loveliest of all the lovely days. Welcome to the party sweet girl! #onelastdance @itsgabrielleu ❤️ ♥️ ♥️ pic.twitter.com/JudAeQlbJ7
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) November 8, 2018
As Wade explained in the post, the baby girl was delivered on Wednesday night via surrogate. This birth marks Wade’s fourth child, but Union’s first. With three sons already, this baby girl is sure to change the dynamic in the Wade household for years to come.
The three-time NBA champ is already in the midst of his final season in the NBA. Considering the fact that there is a new baby in the Wade family, it seems he is going to be hanging it up for good at the exact right time.