- Miami Heat News: Bam Adebayo Wins Miami Pro League’s Summer MVP Award
- Several Miami Heat Players May Be Trying to Recruit John Wall via Instagram
- Miami Heat Rumors: Bam Adebayo’s Release From Team USA Was Not Basketball Related
- Dwyane Wade Gets Upset After Seeing His Wife Gabrielle Union Kiss Another Man
- Dion Waiters Reminds Tyler Herro to Say ‘F— It’ Amidst Low NBA 2K20 Overall Rating
- NBA Scout Thinks Miami Heat Could Miss Playoffs Even With Jimmy Butler
- Dwyane Wade Approves of Los Angeles Clippers’ Latest Addition
- Video: Justise Winslow Scrimmages With Several NBA Stars
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Signing Dynamic Wing to Exhibit 10 Contract
- James Harden and Russell Westbrook Show Dion Waiters Love via Social Media
Dwyane Wade Makes Epic Life Announcement via Social Media
- Updated: November 8, 2018
We are sleepless and delirious but so excited to share that, our miracle baby, arrived last night via surrogate and 11/7 will forever be etched in our hearts as the most loveliest of all the lovely days. Welcome to the party sweet girl! #onelastdance @itsgabrielleu ❤️ ♥️ ♥️ pic.twitter.com/JudAeQlbJ7
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) November 8, 2018
As Wade explained in the post, the baby girl was delivered on Wednesday night via surrogate. This birth marks Wade’s fourth child, but Union’s first. With three sons already, this baby girl is sure to change the dynamic in the Wade household for years to come.
The three-time NBA champ is already in the midst of his final season in the NBA. Considering the fact that there is a new baby in the Wade family, it seems he is going to be hanging it up for good at the exact right time.