- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Updated: September 25, 2020
The Miami Heat and Los Angeles Lakers are both one win away from reaching the NBA Finals.
Heat legend Dwyane Wade talked to ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith about what such a matchup would be like.
"We know the personal feelings for both guys when it comes to both organizations."
(🎥 ESPN) pic.twitter.com/YijsD73wIy
— NBA Central (@TheNBACentral) September 25, 2020
Riley started his storied career with the Lakers, where he won multiple championships first as a player and then a coach.
Of course, it was Riley who recruited James to come to play with Wade in 2010 to form the Big 3 era that brought back-to-back NBA titles to South Florida.
This year, the Heat have surprised just about everyone by first blasting the heavily favored Milwaukee Bucks four games to one in the second round of the playoffs, then taking a 3-1 lead over the Boston Celtics in the Eastern Conference Finals.
A Finals matchup between the Heat and Lakers would certainly be a very interesting grudge match between two of basketball’s giants in James and Riley.