- Report: Miami Heat purposefully showed no interest in Duncan Robinson to keep him secret
- Report: Bam Adebayo could become Miami Heat’s ‘lead recruiter’ over Jimmy Butler to add 3rd star
- Miami Heat’s Meyers Leonard warns that other contenders are ‘interested’ in him
- Meyers Leonard reveals 2 crucial things he’s looking for to return to the Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade makes a bold claim about NBA draft prospect Anthony Edwards
- Report: Miami Heat showing strong interest in another sharpshooting Kentucky guard
- Udonis Haslem and Dwyane Wade reminisce on getting their ‘a—s beat’ by Allen Iverson in 2003
- Report: Miami Heat schedule an interview with Duke’s Tre Jones
- Several signs pointing to Heat big man Meyers Leonard leaving Miami
- Report: Miami Heat have Paul Millsap and Wesley Matthews ‘on their radar’
Top 5 Reasons to Be Hyped for Next Season If You’re a Miami Heat Fan
- Updated: August 5, 2015
3. Starting Five Healthy for First Time
That starting five that Riley envisioned when he acquired Goran Dragic at the trade deadline last February was a nice dream, wasn’t it?
This won’t be the case for the 2015-16 season as all five players enter the new season healthy. In 2014-15, coach Erik Spoelstra played 31 different starting lineups, a franchise record.
With the exception of Whiteside, every member in the lineup has a history of accolades. Collectively speaking, the group has amassed five NBA championships, 23 All-Star selections, one Finals MVP award, 10 All-NBA selections, four All-Defensive selections, one scoring title and one Most Improved Player of the Year award.
The resume speaks for itself. Now it’s time for the starting five to live up to its resume.
Next: Will Heat Live Up to the Hype?