- Miami Heat News: 3 Players Expected to Compete for Pair of 2-Way Contracts
- Dwyane Wade to Join Chinese Reality Show ‘Dunk of China’
- Tyler Herro Comes to Kyle Kuzma’s Defense After Other NBA Players Destroy Him
- Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem Watch Zaire Wade and LeBron James Jr. Make Sierra Canyon Debut
- NBA Rookies Declare Tyler Herro as Best Shooter in 2019 Draft Class
- Udonis Haslem Celebrates Rick Ross’ No. 1 Album, Honored by Shout-Out on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’
- John Cho Hilariously Responds to Dwyane Wade After Kissing His Wife
- Tyler Johnson Seen Wearing Miami Heat Gear in Latest Workout
- Video: Tyler Herro Literally Spins Defender Out of Shoes in Scrimmage
- Miami Heat News: Bam Adebayo Wins Miami Pro League’s Summer MVP Award
Miami Heat News: Wade to Continue Playing Through Injury, Udrih to Return Monday
- Updated: January 23, 2016
The Miami Heat are hurting and they’re hurting bad.
The Heat currently have eight players going through some sort of injury or ailment. The team is clearly struggling as a result, as they recently dropped their fourth straight game in a loss to the Toronto Raptors on Friday night. At 23-21, the team is tied for the seventh-best record in the Eastern Conference with the Boston Celtics.
“At this point, man, I don’t think I’ve got time to wait around to feel great,” he said. “We’re so many bodies down. I want to go out there and give our team what I can.”
The Heat are still decimated by injuries, but they received a bit of bright news this weekend as Beno Udrih fully expects to be back for Monday night’s game versus the Chicago Bulls, via Lieser:
“Beno Udrih (strained neck muscle) was somewhat close to playing Friday and fully expects to be back Monday. That would be a huge help for the Heat with Goran Dragic out.”
While Udrih is expected to be back on Monday, Goran Dragic (calf strain) won’t return until Friday’s game at Milwaukee at the very earliest.