- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
Miami Heat News: Wade to Continue Playing Through Injury, Udrih to Return Monday
- Updated: January 23, 2016
The Miami Heat are hurting and they’re hurting bad.
The Heat currently have eight players going through some sort of injury or ailment. The team is clearly struggling as a result, as they recently dropped their fourth straight game in a loss to the Toronto Raptors on Friday night. At 23-21, the team is tied for the seventh-best record in the Eastern Conference with the Boston Celtics.
“At this point, man, I don’t think I’ve got time to wait around to feel great,” he said. “We’re so many bodies down. I want to go out there and give our team what I can.”
The Heat are still decimated by injuries, but they received a bit of bright news this weekend as Beno Udrih fully expects to be back for Monday night’s game versus the Chicago Bulls, via Lieser:
“Beno Udrih (strained neck muscle) was somewhat close to playing Friday and fully expects to be back Monday. That would be a huge help for the Heat with Goran Dragic out.”
While Udrih is expected to be back on Monday, Goran Dragic (calf strain) won’t return until Friday’s game at Milwaukee at the very earliest.