- Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra on Why Jimmy Butler Wasn’t in at End of 4th Quarter of Game 3
- Brad Stevens Reveals What Boston Celtics Did to Contain Goran Dragic in Game 3
- Meyers Leonard’s Wife Shows Off Huge Difference Between Miami Heat and Boston Celtics Benches
- Report: Boston Celtics Offer Huge Update on Gordon Hayward’s Status for Game 3
- Video: Goran Dragic Reveals Owner of Direct Competitor to Jimmy Butler’s Big Face Coffee
- Bam Adebayo and Goran Dragic Gush Over Multiple Unique Qualities of Erik Spoelstra
- Dwyane Wade Makes Pointed Statement About Underrated Erik Spoelstra: ‘He Doesn’t Get Enough Credit’
- Report: Boston Celtics Upgrade Gordon Hayward’s Status Ahead of Game 3 vs. Miami Heat
- The Insane Amount of Money Miami Heat Reward Erik Spoelstra After Every Single Win
- Report: Celtics Had to Separate Marcus Smart and Jaylen Brown Before ‘Physical Altercation’ Could Occur
Bam Adebayo Promotes Bringing Dwyane Wade Out of Retirement via Instagram
- Updated: September 3, 2019
After 16 spectacular seasons, Dwyane Wade retired from the NBA last spring.
With the start of training camp now less than a month away, one of his old Miami Heat teammates is apparently yearning to play with the future Hall of Famer once again.
Whether Bam Adebayo posted the message partly in jest or was being completely serious, it’s clear that Wade’s departure will leave a sizable void in the Heat organization.
Team president Pat Riley wasted no time attempting to fill that void, pulling off a huge trade to acquire four-time NBA All-Star Jimmy Butler from the Philadelphia 76ers in return for up-and-coming guard Josh Richardson.
In the same deal, which involved a total of four teams, the Heat also sent another team fixture, center Hassan Whiteside, to the Portland Trail Blazers and got Mo Harkless and Meyers Leonard in return.
The loss of both Wade and Whiteside will create an opportunity for Adebayo to expand his game and perhaps start to show some leadership in what will be his third season.