- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
Dion Waiters Blatantly Disses Erik Spoelstra via Social Media
- Updated: October 20, 2019
— Blacktop (@Bballilluminous) October 20, 2019
While the screenshot does not show the comment Waiters was replying to, it can be presumed that the user was stating how Spoelstra was able to lead Miami to two championships. Waiters then proceeded to claim that he could have won a title too if he had LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh on his team.
This is certainly an interesting development as it seemed like Waiters was beginning to turn things around this offseason after a disappointing 2018-19 season. He has been sweating it out in the gym and even declared this summer as the “best summer of [his] life.”
However, he did not seem too thrilled to be coming off the bench and playing less minutes than the Heat’s younger players. He also missed three straight days of practice prior to being suspended for the season opener.
The start of the season is drawing near, and the last thing the Heat need is the disruption of the chemistry they have worked hard to establish these past weeks. Hopefully, this drama will come to an end soon.