- Report: Jimmy Butler Questionable for Wednesday’s Game vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Bam Adebayo Joins Charles Barkley, Hakeem Olajuwon and Chris Webber With Masterful Performance
- 50 Cent Sparks Controversy After Sharing Tasteless Meme About Dwyane Wade’s Daughter
- Dwyane Wade Applauds Sabrina Ionescu’s ‘Unreal’ Accomplishment
- Bam Adebayo on Heat’s Embarrassing Loss to Cavs: ‘It Can’t Get Worse Than This’
- Miami Heat News: Biscayne Boulevard to Be Renamed Dwyane Wade Boulevard
- Dwyane Wade Dedicates Social Media Post to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Udonis Haslem May Return Next Season to Continue to Mentor Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade Details Troubling Childhood Moment When Cop Put Gun to His Head
- Dwyane Wade Sends Sincere Message to LeBron James at Retirement Ceremony
Dion Waiters Blatantly Disses Erik Spoelstra via Social Media
- Updated: October 20, 2019
— Blacktop (@Bballilluminous) October 20, 2019
While the screenshot does not show the comment Waiters was replying to, it can be presumed that the user was stating how Spoelstra was able to lead Miami to two championships. Waiters then proceeded to claim that he could have won a title too if he had LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh on his team.
This is certainly an interesting development as it seemed like Waiters was beginning to turn things around this offseason after a disappointing 2018-19 season. He has been sweating it out in the gym and even declared this summer as the “best summer of [his] life.”
However, he did not seem too thrilled to be coming off the bench and playing less minutes than the Heat’s younger players. He also missed three straight days of practice prior to being suspended for the season opener.
The start of the season is drawing near, and the last thing the Heat need is the disruption of the chemistry they have worked hard to establish these past weeks. Hopefully, this drama will come to an end soon.