- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
Dion Waiters Blatantly Disses Erik Spoelstra via Social Media
- Updated: October 20, 2019
— Blacktop (@Bballilluminous) October 20, 2019
While the screenshot does not show the comment Waiters was replying to, it can be presumed that the user was stating how Spoelstra was able to lead Miami to two championships. Waiters then proceeded to claim that he could have won a title too if he had LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh on his team.
This is certainly an interesting development as it seemed like Waiters was beginning to turn things around this offseason after a disappointing 2018-19 season. He has been sweating it out in the gym and even declared this summer as the “best summer of [his] life.”
However, he did not seem too thrilled to be coming off the bench and playing less minutes than the Heat’s younger players. He also missed three straight days of practice prior to being suspended for the season opener.
The start of the season is drawing near, and the last thing the Heat need is the disruption of the chemistry they have worked hard to establish these past weeks. Hopefully, this drama will come to an end soon.