- Report: Dion Waiters Not Drawing Any Trade Interest Around NBA
- Tyler Herro Says He Models Game After Devin Booker’s: ‘All I Watch Is Devin’
- Dwyane Wade Calls Out Haters Who Said LeBron James Was Washed Up
- Jimmy Butler Encourages Kendrick Nunn Following 2nd Straight Poor Shooting Night
- Erik Spoelstra Discusses How Miami Heat’s ‘Unmerciful’ Drills Have Impacted Duncan Robinson
- Jimmy Butler Challenges Lance Stephenson to 1-on-1 Amidst Trash Talk
- Report: Justise Winslow and Derrick Jones Jr. Expected to Be Active Tonight vs. Nuggets
- Zaire Wade Shouts Out Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Udonis Haslem After Heat’s Hot Start
- Jimmy Butler Says ‘Motherf—–‘ Kendrick Nunn Has ‘So Much of Me in Him’
- Report: Heat’s Destruction of Rockets May Lead to Mike D’Antoni Getting Fired
Alonzo Mourning Spotted With Mystery Beach Babe After Divorcing Wife
- Updated: April 22, 2019
After moving forward with a divorce with then-wife Tracy Wilson Mourning back in February, it looks like Alonzo Mourning is wasting no time moving on.
He was apparently spotted with his new lady on a beach in Miami.
Alonzo Mourning apparently made over $147 million while with his former wife, as the two also have three children together. The two first met in 1980 in Las Vegas, when the future NBA star was playing in the Las Vegas Desert Classic.
Alonzo Mourning won an NBA championship with the Heat back in 2006, and in 2009 he became the first player in Heat history to have his jersey number retired (33).
The legendary Heat big man still works in the Heat front office as vice president of players programs for the Heat.