- Report: Ben Simmons Has Been Training With Dwyane Wade in Los Angeles
- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
Top Five Point Guards in Miami Heat History
- Updated: December 3, 2014
With the recent emergence of point guard Mario Chalmers in his newly found role as Dwyane Wade‘s primary backup, we thought it’d be interesting to take a look at the five best point guards to ever put on a Miami Heat uniform.
5. Bimbo Coles (1990-1996, 2003-2004)
Although Coles wasn’t a player that filled up the stat sheet, there is a reason that he was a vital cog in the early Heat era. Coles was known for controlling the pace of the game and finding his teammates for open looks. He’s currently ranked 4th all-time in Heat history in total assists (1,961), finishing behind Wade, LeBron James, and Tim Hardaway.
(Continue on next page!)