- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
Top Five Point Guards in Miami Heat History
- Updated: December 3, 2014
With the recent emergence of point guard Mario Chalmers in his newly found role as Dwyane Wade‘s primary backup, we thought it’d be interesting to take a look at the five best point guards to ever put on a Miami Heat uniform.
5. Bimbo Coles (1990-1996, 2003-2004)
Although Coles wasn’t a player that filled up the stat sheet, there is a reason that he was a vital cog in the early Heat era. Coles was known for controlling the pace of the game and finding his teammates for open looks. He’s currently ranked 4th all-time in Heat history in total assists (1,961), finishing behind Wade, LeBron James, and Tim Hardaway.
(Continue on next page!)