- Jimmy Butler Heaps Praise on Bam Adebayo, Calls Him Max Player and Leader of Miami Heat
- Jae Crowder Expresses Deep Love for City of Miami in Latest Social Media Post
- An Inside Look at the $6.2M Los Angeles Mansion That Dwyane Wade’s Put Up for Sale
- Miami Heat News: Tyler Herro (Ankle) Returns to Full Heat Practice
- Tyler Herro’s Latest Social Media Activity Teases That Return May Be on Horizon
- Report: NBA to Close Locker Rooms to Media Amidst Coronavirus Fears
- Report: Jae Crowder Expected to Return Wednesday vs. Charlotte Hornets
- Bradley Beal Reveals Major Reason Why He Wouldn’t Want to Join Miami Heat
- Video: Bam Adebayo Rocks Bradley Beal Jersey After Game vs. Washington Wizards
- Report: Erik Spoelstra Gives Optimistic Update on Jimmy Butler’s Latest Foot Injury
Top Five Point Guards in Miami Heat History
- Updated: December 3, 2014
With the recent emergence of point guard Mario Chalmers in his newly found role as Dwyane Wade‘s primary backup, we thought it’d be interesting to take a look at the five best point guards to ever put on a Miami Heat uniform.
5. Bimbo Coles (1990-1996, 2003-2004)
Although Coles wasn’t a player that filled up the stat sheet, there is a reason that he was a vital cog in the early Heat era. Coles was known for controlling the pace of the game and finding his teammates for open looks. He’s currently ranked 4th all-time in Heat history in total assists (1,961), finishing behind Wade, LeBron James, and Tim Hardaway.
(Continue on next page!)