- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
Top Five Point Guards in Miami Heat History
- Updated: December 3, 2014
With the recent emergence of point guard Mario Chalmers in his newly found role as Dwyane Wade‘s primary backup, we thought it’d be interesting to take a look at the five best point guards to ever put on a Miami Heat uniform.
5. Bimbo Coles (1990-1996, 2003-2004)
Although Coles wasn’t a player that filled up the stat sheet, there is a reason that he was a vital cog in the early Heat era. Coles was known for controlling the pace of the game and finding his teammates for open looks. He’s currently ranked 4th all-time in Heat history in total assists (1,961), finishing behind Wade, LeBron James, and Tim Hardaway.
(Continue on next page!)