- Udonis Haslem unveils fascinating story, credits Jae Crowder’s father for his NBA career
- Jayson Tatum lets people know Boston Celtics are still losing series to Miami Heat
- Boston Celtics forward gushes about ‘explosive’ and ‘super talented’ Bam Adebayo
- Miami Heat GM on What Stood Out About Bam Adebayo During Draft Workout That Was ‘Extraordinary’
- Duncan Robinson Heaps Massive Praise Upon Emergence of Tyler Herro in Playoffs
- Jae Crowder Hints at Critical Offensive Changes for Miami Heat Ahead of Game 4
- Meyers Leonard Finally Opens Up on Losing Spot in Miami Heat’s Playoff Rotation
- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Anthony Davis’ Game-Winner vs. Denver Nuggets
- Jimmy Butler Sends Stern Challenge to Miami Heat Teammates After Game 3 Loss to Boston Celtics
- The Uplifting Advice Udonis Haslem Gave Miami Heat After Disappointing Game 3
LeBron James Sells Miami Mansion for $13.4 Million (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: August 26, 2015
The last trace of LeBron James‘ life in Miami just sold for a staggering $13.4 million according to ESPN’s Darren Rovell. James’ Coconut Grove estate includes a game room, theater, wine cellar, infinity pool and a dock on the water.
Although the home was originally put up for sale last October for $17 million, the King’s castle finally sold here in August at a reduced priced to a duo of Florida real estate investors. The married couple used to live in a home formerly occupied by Miami Heat legend, Alonzo Mourning. They had actually been leasing James’ home since June but recently decided to take their talents to the market and move in full-time.
See photos of LBJ’s 12,178-square-foot home below.
LeBron’s former home is located at 3590 Crystal View Court in Miami’s Coconut Grove.
(Continue exclusive gallery on the next page!)