- Report: Miami Heat willing to pay ‘going rate for elite shooters’ when Duncan Robinson becomes free agent
- Report: Avery Bradley to return, Goran Dragic out vs. Denver Nuggets
- Report: NBA officials believe Duncan Robinson will get $15-20M annually in free agency
- Udonis Haslem expresses anger over NBA ‘locking up’ players in hotel rooms due to COVID-19
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
LeBron James Sells Miami Mansion for $13.4 Million (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: August 26, 2015
The last trace of LeBron James‘ life in Miami just sold for a staggering $13.4 million according to ESPN’s Darren Rovell. James’ Coconut Grove estate includes a game room, theater, wine cellar, infinity pool and a dock on the water.
Although the home was originally put up for sale last October for $17 million, the King’s castle finally sold here in August at a reduced priced to a duo of Florida real estate investors. The married couple used to live in a home formerly occupied by Miami Heat legend, Alonzo Mourning. They had actually been leasing James’ home since June but recently decided to take their talents to the market and move in full-time.
See photos of LBJ’s 12,178-square-foot home below.
LeBron’s former home is located at 3590 Crystal View Court in Miami’s Coconut Grove.
(Continue exclusive gallery on the next page!)