- Jimmy Butler predicts why Miami Heat will succeed in playoffs: ‘We get there, us as a team, I’ll handle the rest’
- Erik Spoelstra says Bam Adebayo was ‘really angry’ Miami Heat kept him out of game vs. Houston Rockets
- Report: Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo available to play Wednesday vs. Spurs
- Stephen A. Smith and Spike Lee issue strong criticism regarding Dwyane Wade’s ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Duncan Robinson’s humble reaction after passing Dwyane Wade in Miami Heat record books
- Report: Rockets player gets jumped at strip club, takes bottle to face in Miami day before taking on Heat
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Report: Miami Heat have been ‘concerned now for months’ about Tyler Herro’s celebrity status
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Dwyane Wade says Zaire has activated ‘Wade hops’ after he jumps over grown man for impressive dunk
LeBron James Sells Miami Mansion for $13.4 Million (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: August 26, 2015
The last trace of LeBron James‘ life in Miami just sold for a staggering $13.4 million according to ESPN’s Darren Rovell. James’ Coconut Grove estate includes a game room, theater, wine cellar, infinity pool and a dock on the water.
Although the home was originally put up for sale last October for $17 million, the King’s castle finally sold here in August at a reduced priced to a duo of Florida real estate investors. The married couple used to live in a home formerly occupied by Miami Heat legend, Alonzo Mourning. They had actually been leasing James’ home since June but recently decided to take their talents to the market and move in full-time.
See photos of LBJ’s 12,178-square-foot home below.
LeBron’s former home is located at 3590 Crystal View Court in Miami’s Coconut Grove.
(Continue exclusive gallery on the next page!)