- Justise Winslow Pens Heartfelt Goodbye to Miami Heat Organization, Teammates and Fans
- Report: Miami Heat Release Results of Jimmy Butler’s Latest MRI
- Miami Heat News: Andre Iguodala’s Latest Extension With Heat Contains Addendum
- Jae Crowder Dedicates Endearing Message to Heat Nation After Being Traded to Miami Heat
- Grading the Miami Heat’s 2020 NBA Trade Deadline Acquisitions
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Tristan Thompson If He’s Bought Out by Cavs
- LeBron James Applauds Miami Heat for Signing Andre Iguodala
- Report: James Johnson Headed to Minnesota Timberwolves in Exchange for Gorgui Dieng
- Andre Iguodala Reveals Why He Chose Miami Heat Over Golden State Warriors
- Jimmy Butler Says Miami Heat ‘Ready to Go to War’ After Andre Iguodala Trade
LeBron James Sells Miami Mansion for $13.4 Million (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: August 26, 2015
The last trace of LeBron James‘ life in Miami just sold for a staggering $13.4 million according to ESPN’s Darren Rovell. James’ Coconut Grove estate includes a game room, theater, wine cellar, infinity pool and a dock on the water.
Although the home was originally put up for sale last October for $17 million, the King’s castle finally sold here in August at a reduced priced to a duo of Florida real estate investors. The married couple used to live in a home formerly occupied by Miami Heat legend, Alonzo Mourning. They had actually been leasing James’ home since June but recently decided to take their talents to the market and move in full-time.
See photos of LBJ’s 12,178-square-foot home below.
LeBron’s former home is located at 3590 Crystal View Court in Miami’s Coconut Grove.
(Continue exclusive gallery on the next page!)