- Report: Bucks aimed great deal of frustration at Mike Budenholzer after they lost to Heat in last year’s playoffs
- League executives and scouts agree that the Miami Heat will be the toughest out in the play-in tournament
- Erik Spoelstra vows to play Udonis Haslem before season ends: ‘I’m going to make it happen’
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Jimmy Butler for Tuesday’s game vs. Dallas Mavericks
- Udonis Haslem balks at thought of Kevin Garnett being as ‘tough’ as Kobe Bryant and Tim Duncan
- Udonis Haslem issues strong statement on Miami Heat trying to avoid ‘silly’ play-in tournament
- Jimmy Butler calls reporter ‘sorry a-s’ for asking if Miami Heat are worried about tough remainder of schedule
- Jimmy Butler admits he’s ‘praying and hoping’ that Miami Heat are going to play their best basketball at right time
- Bam Adebayo claims he deserves DPOY consideration: ‘I float under the radar because I’m not a big name in this NBA’
- Jimmy Butler gets game ball for making NBA history after Miami Heat beat Charlotte Hornets
Hassan Whiteside Doubles Down on His ‘We Got Shooters’ Comment With Another Jab
- Updated: July 25, 2019
Immediately after hearing the news, Whiteside took to social media to claim, “We got shooters!” This was likely in reference to his new teammates in Damian Lillard and C.J. McCollum.
— Heat Nation (@HeatNationCom) July 1, 2019
Heat fans weren’t thrilled to hear Whiteside’s comments, and the players of the team even took slight jabs at the big man for his outspoken comments.
WE GOT SHOOTERSSS * https://t.co/thIvN9HqF7
After receiving all that backlash, not only has Whiteside decided to double down on his comments, but he has also decided to add to his now-famous mantra.
He mad pic.twitter.com/55XRKxuAL4
— Austin (@ChefTrillie) July 25, 2019
In response to the backlash he has received, Whiteside has decided to respond with, “We got shooters that can dribble!” Again, this is likely referencing his new backcourt teammates in McCollum and Lillard.
We’ll see how both Heat fans and players react to Whiteside’s latest jab.