- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
Tyler Herro Takes Blatant Shot at Hassan Whiteside via Social Media
- Updated: July 22, 2019
In the caption, Herro used Whiteside’s now-famous “we got shooters” quote after his trade to the Portland Trail Blazers.
— Heat Nation (@HeatNationCom) July 1, 2019
WE GOT SHOOTERSSS * https://t.co/thIvN9HqF7
Whiteside was traded from the Heat to the Blazers earlier this month. The video he posted in an Instagram story showed how ecstatic he was to be part of the Blazers organization, saying repeatedly that his new team had shooters.
In response, the 6-foot-5 rookie guard declared that the Heat also had shooters, as he showcased his uncanny shooting ability from 3-point territory.
Herro is the latest member of the Heat family to use Whiteside’s comments in a shooting video. A couple of weeks ago, Meyers Leonard’s wife Elle Leonard took to Twitter to share a video of herself making one jump shot after another with the caption, “We got shooters coming to Miami.”
Herro may not be the last member of the Heat organization to take a shot at Whiteside’s “we got shooters” comment. After all, Miami has shooters everywhere extending all the way to the players’ family members.