- Wayne Ellington Explains How Putting on Miami Heat Jersey Made Him Feel ‘Valued’
- Dwyane Wade Has Amazing Response for High Schooler Talking Trash About Zaire Wade’s Team
- Report: Devin Booker Could Be Target for Miami Heat If They Strike Out in 2021
- Report: Bradley Beal Still Weighing Extension With Wizards, Heat to Receive ‘Serious’ Consideration
- KZ Okpala Talks Adding Muscle, ‘Being as Versatile as Possible’ Going Into Rookie Year
- Kendrick Nunn’s High School Coach: ‘He’s Right Up There’ With Alums Derrick Rose and Jabari Parker
- Report: Ice Cube Looking to Add Dwyane Wade to BIG3 in the Future
- Miami Heat News: 3 Players Expected to Compete for Pair of 2-Way Contracts
- Dwyane Wade to Join Chinese Reality Show ‘Dunk of China’
- Tyler Herro Comes to Kyle Kuzma’s Defense After Other NBA Players Destroy Him
Tyler Herro Takes Blatant Shot at Hassan Whiteside via Social Media
- Updated: July 22, 2019
In the caption, Herro used Whiteside’s now-famous “we got shooters” quote after his trade to the Portland Trail Blazers.
— Heat Nation (@HeatNationCom) July 1, 2019
WE GOT SHOOTERSSS * https://t.co/thIvN9HqF7
Whiteside was traded from the Heat to the Blazers earlier this month. The video he posted in an Instagram story showed how ecstatic he was to be part of the Blazers organization, saying repeatedly that his new team had shooters.
In response, the 6-foot-5 rookie guard declared that the Heat also had shooters, as he showcased his uncanny shooting ability from 3-point territory.
Herro is the latest member of the Heat family to use Whiteside’s comments in a shooting video. A couple of weeks ago, Meyers Leonard’s wife Elle Leonard took to Twitter to share a video of herself making one jump shot after another with the caption, “We got shooters coming to Miami.”
Herro may not be the last member of the Heat organization to take a shot at Whiteside’s “we got shooters” comment. After all, Miami has shooters everywhere extending all the way to the players’ family members.