- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
Video: Bam Adebayo Hilariously Blocks Children’s Shots at Basketball Camp
- Updated: July 18, 2019
At a basketball camp, he challenged young campers to try to score on him, and fly swatted each of their attempts in good-natured form.
Adebayo, who was the 14th overall pick in the 2017 NBA Draft, is apparently looking forward to the post-Dwyane Wade era with optimism. He put up 8.9 points, 7.3 rebounds and 0.8 blocks in 23.3 minutes per game while shooting 57.6 percent from the field this past season.
With the departure of fellow center Hassan Whiteside, who had spent his last five seasons with the Heat, to the Portland Trail Blazers, Adebayo is expected to take on more responsibilities and a greater workload this upcoming season, and it seems like he’s looking forward to it.
With new teammate Jimmy Butler — a four-time NBA All-Star and All-Defensive Team selection — in the fold, the Heat are expected to remain very competitive.