- Wayne Ellington Explains How Putting on Miami Heat Jersey Made Him Feel ‘Valued’
- Dwyane Wade Has Amazing Response for High Schooler Talking Trash About Zaire Wade’s Team
- Report: Devin Booker Could Be Target for Miami Heat If They Strike Out in 2021
- Report: Bradley Beal Still Weighing Extension With Wizards, Heat to Receive ‘Serious’ Consideration
- KZ Okpala Talks Adding Muscle, ‘Being as Versatile as Possible’ Going Into Rookie Year
- Kendrick Nunn’s High School Coach: ‘He’s Right Up There’ With Alums Derrick Rose and Jabari Parker
- Report: Ice Cube Looking to Add Dwyane Wade to BIG3 in the Future
- Miami Heat News: 3 Players Expected to Compete for Pair of 2-Way Contracts
- Dwyane Wade to Join Chinese Reality Show ‘Dunk of China’
- Tyler Herro Comes to Kyle Kuzma’s Defense After Other NBA Players Destroy Him
Video: Bam Adebayo Hilariously Blocks Children’s Shots at Basketball Camp
- Updated: July 18, 2019
At a basketball camp, he challenged young campers to try to score on him, and fly swatted each of their attempts in good-natured form.
Adebayo, who was the 14th overall pick in the 2017 NBA Draft, is apparently looking forward to the post-Dwyane Wade era with optimism. He put up 8.9 points, 7.3 rebounds and 0.8 blocks in 23.3 minutes per game while shooting 57.6 percent from the field this past season.
With the departure of fellow center Hassan Whiteside, who had spent his last five seasons with the Heat, to the Portland Trail Blazers, Adebayo is expected to take on more responsibilities and a greater workload this upcoming season, and it seems like he’s looking forward to it.
With new teammate Jimmy Butler — a four-time NBA All-Star and All-Defensive Team selection — in the fold, the Heat are expected to remain very competitive.