- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
- Report: Miami Heat release injury update on Jimmy Butler after scary moment vs. Phoenix Suns
Video: Bam Adebayo Hilariously Blocks Children’s Shots at Basketball Camp
- Updated: July 18, 2019
At a basketball camp, he challenged young campers to try to score on him, and fly swatted each of their attempts in good-natured form.
Adebayo, who was the 14th overall pick in the 2017 NBA Draft, is apparently looking forward to the post-Dwyane Wade era with optimism. He put up 8.9 points, 7.3 rebounds and 0.8 blocks in 23.3 minutes per game while shooting 57.6 percent from the field this past season.
With the departure of fellow center Hassan Whiteside, who had spent his last five seasons with the Heat, to the Portland Trail Blazers, Adebayo is expected to take on more responsibilities and a greater workload this upcoming season, and it seems like he’s looking forward to it.
With new teammate Jimmy Butler — a four-time NBA All-Star and All-Defensive Team selection — in the fold, the Heat are expected to remain very competitive.