- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
Aaron Gordon Releases Dwyane Wade Diss Song Titled ‘9 Out of 10’
- Updated: April 27, 2020
Dwyane Wade played a large role in Orlando Magic star Aaron Gordon not winning the NBA’s Slam Dunk Contest back in February, and now Gordon is airing his grievances.
On Sunday, the high-flying forward released a diss track aimed at Wade titled “9 Out of 10.”
“Nine out of 10, can you please fix your lens,” Gordon raps in the chorus of the song. “Nine out 10 got you playing pretend. Nine out of 10, here we go again. Nine out of 10, could have bought the fam a Benz. Nine out of 10, are you making amends? Nine out of 10, probably lost an M.”
In what is perhaps the most pointed moment of the song, Gordon directly blames Wade for losing the contest.
“Saw you in the hallway you said, ‘Youngin’ put on a show,'” he raps. “Didn’t know that’s the code for you’re about to get rolled.”
In fact, earlier this month, Wade spoke out about his scoring in the contest’s final round and tried to explain why he gave Jones the advantage.
Clearly, Gordon is still quite angry about how the contest turned out. It will be fascinating to see if Wade responds to the new diss track aimed his way.