- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
Aaron Gordon Releases Dwyane Wade Diss Song Titled ‘9 Out of 10’
- Updated: April 27, 2020
Dwyane Wade played a large role in Orlando Magic star Aaron Gordon not winning the NBA’s Slam Dunk Contest back in February, and now Gordon is airing his grievances.
On Sunday, the high-flying forward released a diss track aimed at Wade titled “9 Out of 10.”
“Nine out of 10, can you please fix your lens,” Gordon raps in the chorus of the song. “Nine out 10 got you playing pretend. Nine out of 10, here we go again. Nine out of 10, could have bought the fam a Benz. Nine out of 10, are you making amends? Nine out of 10, probably lost an M.”
In what is perhaps the most pointed moment of the song, Gordon directly blames Wade for losing the contest.
“Saw you in the hallway you said, ‘Youngin’ put on a show,'” he raps. “Didn’t know that’s the code for you’re about to get rolled.”
In fact, earlier this month, Wade spoke out about his scoring in the contest’s final round and tried to explain why he gave Jones the advantage.
Clearly, Gordon is still quite angry about how the contest turned out. It will be fascinating to see if Wade responds to the new diss track aimed his way.