- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
- Here’s the ridiculous package the Rockets wanted from the Heat for James Harden
- Report: Duncan Robinson now eligible for bigger contract after meeting ‘starter criteria’
- Report: NBA executive pegs Miami Heat as potential destination for P.J. Tucker
- Report: Victor Oladipo still hopes to join Miami Heat despite trade to Houston Rockets
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat still believe they should have won championship against Lakers
Aaron Gordon Releases Dwyane Wade Diss Song Titled ‘9 Out of 10’
- Updated: April 27, 2020
Dwyane Wade played a large role in Orlando Magic star Aaron Gordon not winning the NBA’s Slam Dunk Contest back in February, and now Gordon is airing his grievances.
On Sunday, the high-flying forward released a diss track aimed at Wade titled “9 Out of 10.”
“Nine out of 10, can you please fix your lens,” Gordon raps in the chorus of the song. “Nine out 10 got you playing pretend. Nine out of 10, here we go again. Nine out of 10, could have bought the fam a Benz. Nine out of 10, are you making amends? Nine out of 10, probably lost an M.”
In what is perhaps the most pointed moment of the song, Gordon directly blames Wade for losing the contest.
“Saw you in the hallway you said, ‘Youngin’ put on a show,'” he raps. “Didn’t know that’s the code for you’re about to get rolled.”
In fact, earlier this month, Wade spoke out about his scoring in the contest’s final round and tried to explain why he gave Jones the advantage.
Clearly, Gordon is still quite angry about how the contest turned out. It will be fascinating to see if Wade responds to the new diss track aimed his way.