- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Aaron Gordon Releases Dwyane Wade Diss Song Titled ‘9 Out of 10’
- Updated: April 27, 2020
Dwyane Wade played a large role in Orlando Magic star Aaron Gordon not winning the NBA’s Slam Dunk Contest back in February, and now Gordon is airing his grievances.
On Sunday, the high-flying forward released a diss track aimed at Wade titled “9 Out of 10.”
“Nine out of 10, can you please fix your lens,” Gordon raps in the chorus of the song. “Nine out 10 got you playing pretend. Nine out of 10, here we go again. Nine out of 10, could have bought the fam a Benz. Nine out of 10, are you making amends? Nine out of 10, probably lost an M.”
In what is perhaps the most pointed moment of the song, Gordon directly blames Wade for losing the contest.
“Saw you in the hallway you said, ‘Youngin’ put on a show,'” he raps. “Didn’t know that’s the code for you’re about to get rolled.”
In fact, earlier this month, Wade spoke out about his scoring in the contest’s final round and tried to explain why he gave Jones the advantage.
Clearly, Gordon is still quite angry about how the contest turned out. It will be fascinating to see if Wade responds to the new diss track aimed his way.