- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
Dwyane Wade Explains Why Derrick Jones Jr. Deserved to Win Dunk Contest Over Aaron Gordon
- Updated: April 18, 2020
Now, Wade has finally opened up about why he gave Orlando Magic star Aaron Gordon a nine out of 10 in the final round of the affair.
Since the event, Wade has gotten quite a bit of flack for the way he judged in Jones Jr.’s favor.
In fact, just last week, Golden State Warriors star Stephen Curry clowned Wade on social media for his role in the outcome.
As for Jones Jr., he’s certainly not complaining. The talented leaper earned an endorsement deal with Puma shortly following the contest.
On top of that, he is reportedly garnering interest from teams around the league regarding his impending free agency.
Many fans would probably agree that Jones Jr. did indeed deserve the trophy. As Wade said, while Gordon technically jumped over Boston Celtics big man Tacko Fall, he did not fully clear him.
When it comes to Jones Jr., his dunks were executed to perfection and filled with nothing but style.