- Report: Miami Heat purposefully showed no interest in Duncan Robinson to keep him secret
- Report: Bam Adebayo could become Miami Heat’s ‘lead recruiter’ over Jimmy Butler to add 3rd star
- Miami Heat’s Meyers Leonard warns that other contenders are ‘interested’ in him
- Meyers Leonard reveals 2 crucial things he’s looking for to return to the Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade makes a bold claim about NBA draft prospect Anthony Edwards
- Report: Miami Heat showing strong interest in another sharpshooting Kentucky guard
- Udonis Haslem and Dwyane Wade reminisce on getting their ‘a—s beat’ by Allen Iverson in 2003
- Report: Miami Heat schedule an interview with Duke’s Tre Jones
- Several signs pointing to Heat big man Meyers Leonard leaving Miami
- Report: Miami Heat have Paul Millsap and Wesley Matthews ‘on their radar’
Five Most Likely Trade Destinations for Mario Chalmers
- Updated: August 22, 2015
3. Philadelphia 76ers
The Philadelphia 76ers will likely be one of the worst teams in the NBA for yet another season in 2015-16.
Having said that, the Sixers will take on a lot of players and salaries that other teams don’t want. Considering the team’s dire situation when it pertains to talent, Chalmers could reasonably step in and immediately become the team’s starting point guard.
The Sixers won just 18 games last season, and had 25 different players suit up for them
The team has roughly $12 million in cap space, which means taking on the contract of Chalmers won’t present an issue. Philadelphia has a lot of young players including No. 1 overall pick Jahlil Okafor. Having a steady veteran at point guard wouldn’t hurt the Sixers in the slightest.