- Report: Miami Heat issue major update about capacity for home games in 1st round of playoffs
- Video: Zaire and Dwyane Wade connect on impressive alley-oops
- Tyler Herro predicts playing against Bucks in hometown of Milwaukee will be ‘all business’
- Report: 8 Miami Heat players to miss Sunday’s game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Chris Bosh’s heartfelt reaction to being chosen for 2021 Hall of Fame class
- Kendrick Nunn’s positive update on state of his health ahead of NBA playoffs
- Kevin Garnett excludes Ray Allen and Rajon Rondo while thanking Celtics players during HOF speech
- Dwyane Wade give enthusiastic endorsement of J. Cole’s new album ‘The Off-Season’
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat aren’t intimidated by any team: ‘I like our chances against anybody’
- Report: Miami Heat sign promising big man to fill final roster spot for rest of season
Five Most Likely Trade Destinations for Mario Chalmers
- Updated: August 22, 2015
3. Philadelphia 76ers
The Philadelphia 76ers will likely be one of the worst teams in the NBA for yet another season in 2015-16.
Having said that, the Sixers will take on a lot of players and salaries that other teams don’t want. Considering the team’s dire situation when it pertains to talent, Chalmers could reasonably step in and immediately become the team’s starting point guard.
The Sixers won just 18 games last season, and had 25 different players suit up for them
The team has roughly $12 million in cap space, which means taking on the contract of Chalmers won’t present an issue. Philadelphia has a lot of young players including No. 1 overall pick Jahlil Okafor. Having a steady veteran at point guard wouldn’t hurt the Sixers in the slightest.