- Report: Miami Heat issue major update about capacity for home games in 1st round of playoffs
- Video: Zaire and Dwyane Wade connect on impressive alley-oops
- Tyler Herro predicts playing against Bucks in hometown of Milwaukee will be ‘all business’
- Report: 8 Miami Heat players to miss Sunday’s game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Chris Bosh’s heartfelt reaction to being chosen for 2021 Hall of Fame class
- Kendrick Nunn’s positive update on state of his health ahead of NBA playoffs
- Kevin Garnett excludes Ray Allen and Rajon Rondo while thanking Celtics players during HOF speech
- Dwyane Wade give enthusiastic endorsement of J. Cole’s new album ‘The Off-Season’
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat aren’t intimidated by any team: ‘I like our chances against anybody’
- Report: Miami Heat sign promising big man to fill final roster spot for rest of season
Five Most Likely Trade Destinations for Mario Chalmers
- Updated: August 22, 2015
5. Utah Jazz
A trade to the Utah Jazz almost seems inevitable for Chalmers.
The Jazz lost their starting point guard, Dante Exum, to a devastating ACL injury earlier this month and the starting position can potentially be filled by the Heat guard.
Though the Jazz were just 38-44 last season, they seem to be a trendy pick to clinch a postseason berth for the upcoming season. They have a number of quality young players, led by sixth-year forward Gordon Hayward.
Chalmers has played in four NBA Finals and has six postseason appearances to his credit. He also has a National Championship ring on his resume.
As far as point guards on the market, there isn’t a single one that has the championship pedigree that the University of Kansas product has.
If Utah is serious about a playoff run, they could easily trade a second-round draft pick or two for the services of the veteran point guard.