- Report: Miami Heat purposefully showed no interest in Duncan Robinson to keep him secret
- Report: Bam Adebayo could become Miami Heat’s ‘lead recruiter’ over Jimmy Butler to add 3rd star
- Miami Heat’s Meyers Leonard warns that other contenders are ‘interested’ in him
- Meyers Leonard reveals 2 crucial things he’s looking for to return to the Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade makes a bold claim about NBA draft prospect Anthony Edwards
- Report: Miami Heat showing strong interest in another sharpshooting Kentucky guard
- Udonis Haslem and Dwyane Wade reminisce on getting their ‘a—s beat’ by Allen Iverson in 2003
- Report: Miami Heat schedule an interview with Duke’s Tre Jones
- Several signs pointing to Heat big man Meyers Leonard leaving Miami
- Report: Miami Heat have Paul Millsap and Wesley Matthews ‘on their radar’
Five Most Likely Trade Destinations for Mario Chalmers
- Updated: August 22, 2015
5. Utah Jazz
A trade to the Utah Jazz almost seems inevitable for Chalmers.
The Jazz lost their starting point guard, Dante Exum, to a devastating ACL injury earlier this month and the starting position can potentially be filled by the Heat guard.
Though the Jazz were just 38-44 last season, they seem to be a trendy pick to clinch a postseason berth for the upcoming season. They have a number of quality young players, led by sixth-year forward Gordon Hayward.
Chalmers has played in four NBA Finals and has six postseason appearances to his credit. He also has a National Championship ring on his resume.
As far as point guards on the market, there isn’t a single one that has the championship pedigree that the University of Kansas product has.
If Utah is serious about a playoff run, they could easily trade a second-round draft pick or two for the services of the veteran point guard.