- Report: Miami Heat issue major update about capacity for home games in 1st round of playoffs
- Video: Zaire and Dwyane Wade connect on impressive alley-oops
- Tyler Herro predicts playing against Bucks in hometown of Milwaukee will be ‘all business’
- Report: 8 Miami Heat players to miss Sunday’s game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Chris Bosh’s heartfelt reaction to being chosen for 2021 Hall of Fame class
- Kendrick Nunn’s positive update on state of his health ahead of NBA playoffs
- Kevin Garnett excludes Ray Allen and Rajon Rondo while thanking Celtics players during HOF speech
- Dwyane Wade give enthusiastic endorsement of J. Cole’s new album ‘The Off-Season’
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat aren’t intimidated by any team: ‘I like our chances against anybody’
- Report: Miami Heat sign promising big man to fill final roster spot for rest of season
Five Most Likely Trade Destinations for Mario Chalmers
- Updated: August 22, 2015
4. Denver Nuggets
This is another former annual Western Conference playoff team that looks to be on the outside looking in.
Like the Blazers, the Nuggets look to be on a steep decline. After firing George Karl as the head coach following the 2012-13 season, Denver has failed to make the postseason the past two years.
The roster has pretty much been blown up, as they traded franchise point guard Ty Lawson to the Houston Rockets for essentially several role players and a 2016 first-round draft pick.
No. 7 overall pick Emmanuel Mudiay will be the team’s starting point guard and will be handed the keys to the offense. While Mudiay is the man in Denver, it never hurts to have a veteran backup teach you the ropes, especially for a rebuilding franchise such as the Nuggets.
Making matters even more enticing is that fellow Heat player, Chris Andersen, is also on the trade block. Andersen has a history with the Nuggets, having played two different stints in the Mile High City.
The Nuggets are also in desperate need of a three-point shooter, something Chalmers excels at, being a 36.2 percent career shooter from beyond the arc.
By having a package deal of Chalmers and Andersen, the Nuggets could pull the trigger on this trade.