- Kevin Garnett excludes Ray Allen and Rajon Rondo while thanking Celtics players during HOF speech
- Dwyane Wade give enthusiastic endorsement of J. Cole’s new album ‘The Off-Season’
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat aren’t intimidated by any team: ‘I like our chances against anybody’
- Report: Miami Heat sign promising big man to fill final roster spot for rest of season
- Report: Victor Oladipo could miss entire 2021-22 season after quadriceps surgery
- Report: Luxury watch brand announces exciting new partnership with Miami Heat star Jimmy Butler
- Bam Adebayo’s NSFW reaction to Udonis Haslem getting ejected after altercation with Dwight Howard
- Udonis Haslem’s hilarious comments after getting ejected: ‘I was planning on talking way more s–t’
- Video: Udonis Haslem gets ejected after getting into physical altercation with Dwight Howard
- Report: Miami Heat update Jimmy Butler’s status for crucial game vs. Philadelphia 76ers
10 Reasons Why Dwyane Wade Should Take a Pay Cut
- Updated: June 4, 2015
Over the past four seasons, the Heat’s star shooting guard has missed a plethora of games whether due to injury or because of a maintenance program designed to keep him fresh for the postseason.
Wade’s number of games missed from the 2011-12 season to the 2014-15 season looks like this—17, 13, 28 and 20 games.
Whether it’s a bothersome hamstring or knee injuries, the 33-year-old has had a hard time staying on the court.
Next: Salary Cap