- Kevin Garnett excludes Ray Allen and Rajon Rondo while thanking Celtics players during HOF speech
- Dwyane Wade give enthusiastic endorsement of J. Cole’s new album ‘The Off-Season’
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat aren’t intimidated by any team: ‘I like our chances against anybody’
- Report: Miami Heat sign promising big man to fill final roster spot for rest of season
- Report: Victor Oladipo could miss entire 2021-22 season after quadriceps surgery
- Report: Luxury watch brand announces exciting new partnership with Miami Heat star Jimmy Butler
- Bam Adebayo’s NSFW reaction to Udonis Haslem getting ejected after altercation with Dwight Howard
- Udonis Haslem’s hilarious comments after getting ejected: ‘I was planning on talking way more s–t’
- Video: Udonis Haslem gets ejected after getting into physical altercation with Dwight Howard
- Report: Miami Heat update Jimmy Butler’s status for crucial game vs. Philadelphia 76ers
10 Reasons Why Dwyane Wade Should Take a Pay Cut
- Updated: June 4, 2015
8. Best Situation is in Miami
Where will Wade go if he decides Miami won’t offer him enough money? Play with the Lakers in Los Angeles where he and Kobe Bryant will fight over who brings the ball up court?
Riley and the franchise are completely committed to bringing No. 3 back to South Beach. The organization is loyal to Wade and they want him to retire in a Heat jersey.
However, loyalty can only go so far. Wade has to understand that while he wants more money, the franchise cannot realistically do that while continuing to build a contender.
Next: Shouldn’t End Career Like Kobe Bryant