- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
Miami Heat News: Wade Signs 2-Year $34 Million Deal
- Updated: July 15, 2014
The new era of the Miami Heat is starting to unfold before our very eyes. After signing Chris Bosh to a max deal and acquiring Luol Deng, looks like the Heat are going to re-sign Miami’s prodigal son, the one who started it all, Dwyane Wade.
Wade is expected to make $34 million over the course of two years after he opted out of his two-year $42.6 million contract, which means a sacrifice of $8.6 million. He also has a player option for the second year, most likely to allow for flexibility.
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) July 15, 2014
After the loss of megastar LeBron James, looks like Pat Riley is not going down without a fight. Riley has quickly restructured and rebuilt a new “Big Three” consisting of Dwyane Wade, Luol Deng, and Chris Bosh. Question is, does this team have what it takes to take the Cleveland Cavaliers out of the playoffs?