- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
Miami Heat News: Wade Signs 2-Year $34 Million Deal
- Updated: July 15, 2014
The new era of the Miami Heat is starting to unfold before our very eyes. After signing Chris Bosh to a max deal and acquiring Luol Deng, looks like the Heat are going to re-sign Miami’s prodigal son, the one who started it all, Dwyane Wade.
Wade is expected to make $34 million over the course of two years after he opted out of his two-year $42.6 million contract, which means a sacrifice of $8.6 million. He also has a player option for the second year, most likely to allow for flexibility.
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) July 15, 2014
After the loss of megastar LeBron James, looks like Pat Riley is not going down without a fight. Riley has quickly restructured and rebuilt a new “Big Three” consisting of Dwyane Wade, Luol Deng, and Chris Bosh. Question is, does this team have what it takes to take the Cleveland Cavaliers out of the playoffs?