- Jae Crowder Fires Back at Doctor Who Says America Needs Sports Right Now
- Report: Bam Adebayo Among Stars Seeking Protection in Case of Serious Injury in Orlando Bubble
- Here’s What the Miami Heat Would Be Willing to Offer in a Deal for Paul Millsap
- Report: Ben Simmons Has Been Training With Dwyane Wade in Los Angeles
- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
Miami Heat News: Wade Signs 2-Year $34 Million Deal
- Updated: July 15, 2014
The new era of the Miami Heat is starting to unfold before our very eyes. After signing Chris Bosh to a max deal and acquiring Luol Deng, looks like the Heat are going to re-sign Miami’s prodigal son, the one who started it all, Dwyane Wade.
Wade is expected to make $34 million over the course of two years after he opted out of his two-year $42.6 million contract, which means a sacrifice of $8.6 million. He also has a player option for the second year, most likely to allow for flexibility.
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) July 15, 2014
After the loss of megastar LeBron James, looks like Pat Riley is not going down without a fight. Riley has quickly restructured and rebuilt a new “Big Three” consisting of Dwyane Wade, Luol Deng, and Chris Bosh. Question is, does this team have what it takes to take the Cleveland Cavaliers out of the playoffs?