- Report: Dwyane Wade to Produce New Docuseries Featuring Zaire Wade
- Report: Miami Heat Announce Dwyane Wade’s 3 Day Retirement Ceremony Plans
- Miami Heat News: Justise Winslow, Jimmy Butler Set to Return Wednesday vs. Indiana Pacers
- Report: Miami Heat ‘Most Dangerous Team’ to Make Deal Going Forward
- Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving Laud Tyler Herro With Words of Praise
- Hassan Whiteside Dedicates Social Media Post to Former Miami Heat Teammates
- Miami Heat News: Derrick Jones Jr. to Participate in 2020 Slam Dunk Contest
- Report: Duncan Robinson Considered ‘Near Lock’ to Participate in 3-Point Contest
- Kendrick Nunn and Duncan Robinson React to Contracts With Miami Heat Becoming Fully Guaranteed
- Miami Heat News: Jimmy Butler Out Sunday vs. Portland Trail Blazers
Miami Heat News: Wade Signs 2-Year $34 Million Deal
- Updated: July 15, 2014
The new era of the Miami Heat is starting to unfold before our very eyes. After signing Chris Bosh to a max deal and acquiring Luol Deng, looks like the Heat are going to re-sign Miami’s prodigal son, the one who started it all, Dwyane Wade.
Wade is expected to make $34 million over the course of two years after he opted out of his two-year $42.6 million contract, which means a sacrifice of $8.6 million. He also has a player option for the second year, most likely to allow for flexibility.
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) July 15, 2014
After the loss of megastar LeBron James, looks like Pat Riley is not going down without a fight. Riley has quickly restructured and rebuilt a new “Big Three” consisting of Dwyane Wade, Luol Deng, and Chris Bosh. Question is, does this team have what it takes to take the Cleveland Cavaliers out of the playoffs?