- Report: There Have Been ‘3 Other Events’ Involving Dion Waiters That Haven’t Been Reported
- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
Miami Heat News: Wade Signs 2-Year $34 Million Deal
- Updated: July 15, 2014
The new era of the Miami Heat is starting to unfold before our very eyes. After signing Chris Bosh to a max deal and acquiring Luol Deng, looks like the Heat are going to re-sign Miami’s prodigal son, the one who started it all, Dwyane Wade.
Wade is expected to make $34 million over the course of two years after he opted out of his two-year $42.6 million contract, which means a sacrifice of $8.6 million. He also has a player option for the second year, most likely to allow for flexibility.
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) July 15, 2014
After the loss of megastar LeBron James, looks like Pat Riley is not going down without a fight. Riley has quickly restructured and rebuilt a new “Big Three” consisting of Dwyane Wade, Luol Deng, and Chris Bosh. Question is, does this team have what it takes to take the Cleveland Cavaliers out of the playoffs?