- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Miami Heat News: Team USA Cuts Bam Adebayo
- Updated: August 10, 2019
In the game, Adebayo played nearly 11 minutes, and recorded three points, two rebounds, two steals, and one assist.
Adebayo had been added to Team USA’s roster after multiple players had decided to withdraw from the team in order to prepare for the upcoming NBA season.
The 22-year-old had been the Heat’s only representative on the roster.
During his first two NBA seasons, Adebayo averaged 8.0 points, 6.5 rebounds, and 1.9 assists in 21.7 minutes per game. When looking at his numbers per 36 minutes, they jump to 13.2 points, 10.7 rebounds, and 3.1 assists per game.
Although he will now surely not make it onto Team USA’s roster for the upcoming World Cup in China, the experience, and getting to consistently compete against some of the best young players in practice each day will undoubtedly help Adebayo in his third season in the league.