- Wayne Ellington Explains How Putting on Miami Heat Jersey Made Him Feel ‘Valued’
- Dwyane Wade Has Amazing Response for High Schooler Talking Trash About Zaire Wade’s Team
- Report: Devin Booker Could Be Target for Miami Heat If They Strike Out in 2021
- Report: Bradley Beal Still Weighing Extension With Wizards, Heat to Receive ‘Serious’ Consideration
- KZ Okpala Talks Adding Muscle, ‘Being as Versatile as Possible’ Going Into Rookie Year
- Kendrick Nunn’s High School Coach: ‘He’s Right Up There’ With Alums Derrick Rose and Jabari Parker
- Report: Ice Cube Looking to Add Dwyane Wade to BIG3 in the Future
- Miami Heat News: 3 Players Expected to Compete for Pair of 2-Way Contracts
- Dwyane Wade to Join Chinese Reality Show ‘Dunk of China’
- Tyler Herro Comes to Kyle Kuzma’s Defense After Other NBA Players Destroy Him
Miami Heat News: Team USA Cuts Bam Adebayo
- Updated: August 10, 2019
In the game, Adebayo played nearly 11 minutes, and recorded three points, two rebounds, two steals, and one assist.
Adebayo had been added to Team USA’s roster after multiple players had decided to withdraw from the team in order to prepare for the upcoming NBA season.
The 22-year-old had been the Heat’s only representative on the roster.
During his first two NBA seasons, Adebayo averaged 8.0 points, 6.5 rebounds, and 1.9 assists in 21.7 minutes per game. When looking at his numbers per 36 minutes, they jump to 13.2 points, 10.7 rebounds, and 3.1 assists per game.
Although he will now surely not make it onto Team USA’s roster for the upcoming World Cup in China, the experience, and getting to consistently compete against some of the best young players in practice each day will undoubtedly help Adebayo in his third season in the league.