- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
- Video: Victor Oladipo throws down angry poster over Andre Drummond
- Tyler Herro admits he ‘definitely thought I would be starting’ as he comments on reserve role with Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade slights Boston Celtics, says they don’t have an identity
Miami Heat News: Team USA Cuts Bam Adebayo
- Updated: August 10, 2019
In the game, Adebayo played nearly 11 minutes, and recorded three points, two rebounds, two steals, and one assist.
Adebayo had been added to Team USA’s roster after multiple players had decided to withdraw from the team in order to prepare for the upcoming NBA season.
The 22-year-old had been the Heat’s only representative on the roster.
During his first two NBA seasons, Adebayo averaged 8.0 points, 6.5 rebounds, and 1.9 assists in 21.7 minutes per game. When looking at his numbers per 36 minutes, they jump to 13.2 points, 10.7 rebounds, and 3.1 assists per game.
Although he will now surely not make it onto Team USA’s roster for the upcoming World Cup in China, the experience, and getting to consistently compete against some of the best young players in practice each day will undoubtedly help Adebayo in his third season in the league.