- Dwyane Wade Posts Video of Himself Coaching Up LeBron James Jr. on Sideline
- Udonis Haslem Unveils Latest Initiative to Help South Florida Community
- Hassan Whiteside Admits He Wanted to Go to Portland Trail Blazers ‘for Years’
- Pat Riley ‘Happy Right Now’ With One Star, Has ‘Shown Restraint’ With Targeting Others
- Jimmy Butler Viciously Blocks KZ Okpala, Talks Major Trash During Miami Heat Scrimmage
- Josh Richardson Says ‘Soft’ Players Cannot Make It in Miami Heat’s Culture
- Jimmy Butler responds to Joel Embiid: ‘Continue to prove why you’re the best player in this league’
- Multiple NBA Players Clown Jimmy Butler for Working Out at 3:30 A.M.
- Jimmy Butler Fires Back at Heckling Fan: ‘I Can’t Wash My A–?’
- Joel Embiid Says He Wishes Jimmy Butler Were Still on Philadelphia 76ers
Miami Heat News: Team USA Cuts Bam Adebayo
- Updated: August 10, 2019
In the game, Adebayo played nearly 11 minutes, and recorded three points, two rebounds, two steals, and one assist.
Adebayo had been added to Team USA’s roster after multiple players had decided to withdraw from the team in order to prepare for the upcoming NBA season.
The 22-year-old had been the Heat’s only representative on the roster.
During his first two NBA seasons, Adebayo averaged 8.0 points, 6.5 rebounds, and 1.9 assists in 21.7 minutes per game. When looking at his numbers per 36 minutes, they jump to 13.2 points, 10.7 rebounds, and 3.1 assists per game.
Although he will now surely not make it onto Team USA’s roster for the upcoming World Cup in China, the experience, and getting to consistently compete against some of the best young players in practice each day will undoubtedly help Adebayo in his third season in the league.