- Stephen A. Smith and Spike Lee issue strong criticism regarding Dwyane Wade’s ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Duncan Robinson’s humble reaction after passing Dwyane Wade in Miami Heat record books
- Report: Rockets player gets jumped at strip club, takes bottle to face in Miami day before taking on Heat
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Report: Miami Heat have been ‘concerned now for months’ about Tyler Herro’s celebrity status
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Dwyane Wade says Zaire has activated ‘Wade hops’ after he jumps over grown man for impressive dunk
- Bam Adebayo issues strong message to ‘switch that narrative’ of Jimmy Butler calling out Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat big man remembers Dwyane Wade displaying Michael ‘Jordan-esque’ tendencies early in career
- Report: Miami Heat expect Victor Oladipo to return from knee injury this season
Miami Heat News: Bam Adebayo Officially Named to Team USA
- Updated: August 1, 2019
Adebayo will take part in the USA’s World Cup training camp early next week along with 15 other players. The team will be in Las Vegas to train with the 2019 USA Select Team and then participate in an exhibition game between USA Blue and USA White.
Other who are expected to join the University of Kentucky alum on the team are stars Kemba Walker, Marcus Smart, Jayson Tatum, Khris Middleton, Kyle Kuzma, Kyle Lowry, P.J. Tucker, and more.
Adebayo will be Miami’s sole representative on the team. He averaged 8.9 points, 7.3 rebounds and 2.2 assists during the 2018-19 season.
The two-year pro is expected to have a breakout year this season after showing flashes of star potential last season. The trade that sent Hassan Whiteside to the Portland Trail Blazers will certainly give Adebayo more time to shine this seson.
Being named to the Men’s National Team should give him even more confidence heading into the 2019-20 regular season.