- Report: Miami Heat willing to pay ‘going rate for elite shooters’ when Duncan Robinson becomes free agent
- Report: Avery Bradley to return, Goran Dragic out vs. Denver Nuggets
- Report: NBA officials believe Duncan Robinson will get $15-20M annually in free agency
- Udonis Haslem expresses anger over NBA ‘locking up’ players in hotel rooms due to COVID-19
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Undrafted Guard Corey Hawkins
- Updated: August 21, 2015
Hawkins, son of former NBA player Hersey Hawkins, is a 6-foot-2 guard who played three seasons at University of California, Davis and averaged 19.7 points, 5.0 rebounds, 3.2 assists, and 1.45 steals.
In his most recent season, Hawkins became the first UC Davis player to be named Big West Player of the Year as he averaged 20.9 points per game and was the conference’s scoring champion for the second time in three seasons.