- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
- Details emerge about Jimmy Butler’s rumored romance with Selena Gomez
- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
- Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
- Report: Miami Heat sign Max Strus to training camp deal
- Miami Heat rising star Tyler Herro favored to win 2 NBA awards next season
Miami Heat News: Heat to Be Without 3 Key Players During Crucial Road Trip
- Updated: March 29, 2019
The Miami Heat are heading north to play road games against the New York Knicks and Boston Celtics.
Winslow, however unconventional, has played as the team’s starting point guard for much of the 2018-19 season. He hasn’t played since March 15 when he bruised his thigh. Additionally, Richardson, Miami’s leading scorer, is dealing with a left heel bruise. McGruder is battling left knee soreness.
Despite all three missing action against the Dallas Mavericks on Thursday, the Heat were able to secure a much-needed victory.
Perhaps coming at the perfect time, Goran Dragic notched his first triple-double of the season in his first start since December. If he is healthy and performing at a high level, he could help carry Miami until the rest of the team gets healthy.
The Heat have little margin for error as they try to sneak into the playoffs.
As it stands, Miami holds the eighth seed with a slim one-game lead over the Orlando Magic in the loss column. The Heat are in control of their own destiny at this point, but they remain shorthanded for the time being.