- Duncan Robinson Heaps Massive Praise Upon Emergence of Tyler Herro in Playoffs
- Jae Crowder Hints at Critical Offensive Changes for Miami Heat Ahead of Game 4
- Meyers Leonard Finally Opens Up on Losing Spot in Miami Heat’s Playoff Rotation
- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Anthony Davis’ Game-Winner vs. Denver Nuggets
- Jimmy Butler Sends Stern Challenge to Miami Heat Teammates After Game 3 Loss to Boston Celtics
- The Uplifting Advice Udonis Haslem Gave Miami Heat After Disappointing Game 3
- Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra on Why Jimmy Butler Wasn’t in at End of 4th Quarter of Game 3
- Brad Stevens Reveals What Boston Celtics Did to Contain Goran Dragic in Game 3
- Meyers Leonard’s Wife Shows Off Huge Difference Between Miami Heat and Boston Celtics Benches
- Report: Boston Celtics Offer Huge Update on Gordon Hayward’s Status for Game 3
Miami Heat News: Heat to Be Without 3 Key Players During Crucial Road Trip
- Updated: March 29, 2019
The Miami Heat are heading north to play road games against the New York Knicks and Boston Celtics.
Winslow, however unconventional, has played as the team’s starting point guard for much of the 2018-19 season. He hasn’t played since March 15 when he bruised his thigh. Additionally, Richardson, Miami’s leading scorer, is dealing with a left heel bruise. McGruder is battling left knee soreness.
Despite all three missing action against the Dallas Mavericks on Thursday, the Heat were able to secure a much-needed victory.
Perhaps coming at the perfect time, Goran Dragic notched his first triple-double of the season in his first start since December. If he is healthy and performing at a high level, he could help carry Miami until the rest of the team gets healthy.
The Heat have little margin for error as they try to sneak into the playoffs.
As it stands, Miami holds the eighth seed with a slim one-game lead over the Orlando Magic in the loss column. The Heat are in control of their own destiny at this point, but they remain shorthanded for the time being.