- Jimmy Butler Rated 16th Best Player as NBA 2K20 Ratings Get Released
- Miami Heat News: Kendrick Nunn Named to 2019 Summer League First Team
- Dwyane Wade Agrees With Compelling Reason Why Lakers Should Bring Back Blue Throwback Jerseys
- Report: It’s ‘Very Likely’ That Duncan Robinson Will Make Miami Heat’s Roster
- Report: Bradley Beal Not Likely to Remain on ‘Washington Wizards’
- Former Miami Heat Broadcaster Takes Several Shots at Dan Dakich for His Awful Take on Erik Spoelstra
- Erik Spoelstra Gets Disrespected Live on Air During NBA Summer League Broadcast
- Report: OKC Thunder Have Offered ‘Nothing Enticing’ to Interest Miami Heat in Chris Paul Talks
- Video: Duncan Robinson Knocks Down Extraordinary Summer League Buzzer-Beater
- Here’s What the Miami Heat Are Asking for in a Potential Chris Paul Deal
Miami Heat News: Heat Officially Sign Tyler Herro to Rookie Deal
- Updated: July 10, 2019
The terms of the deal were not disclosed.
The signing comes at a hectic time, as the 2019 No. 13 overall pick has been mentioned in numerous trade rumors. The Heat have been reportedly targeting Oklahoma City Thunder superstar Russell Westbrook, but apparently, they were not willing to part ways with Herro.
Herro averaged 20.4 points, 4.8 rebounds and 4.0 assists per game in five Summer League games (all starts). The sharpshooting phenom cannot be traded for at least 30 days now.
Welcome to Heat Nation, Tyler Herro.