- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Goran Dragic
- Updated: April 29, 2015
One of the best penetrating guards in the NBA, Slovenian playmaker Goran Dragic is poised to become a cornerstone of the Miami Heat franchise this offseason. The 2014 NBA Most Improved Player has solidified a Heat backcourt that is arguably one of the best in the league when Dwyane Wade is healthy. A lethal scorer with uncanny quickness, here are 10 things about the “Dragon” — who will undoubtedly be Pat Riley’s top free agent priority now that the 2014-15 season is in the books — you didn’t know about.
1. His mother played club basketball and encouraged him to try hoops instead of soccer.
“I broke my leg at a soccer game,” said Dragic. “Then my mom decided that it’s too rough to play soccer, so then I tried to switch sports. I’m lucky I decided to switch to basketball.”
(Continue on next page!)