- Report: Miami Heat showing interest in promising young guard from Alabama
- Miami Heat’s Kendrick Nunn shows off budding new romance while on vacation
- Report: Miami Heat wouldn’t include Tyler Herro in possible Victor Oladipo trade
- Report: Miami Heat coach leaves team to join Los Angeles Clippers coaching staff
- Report: Duncan Robinson considered ‘top commodity’ in NBA trade market
- Report: Miami Heat ‘would hang the phone up’ if Bam Adebayo was asked for in trade
- Report: Miami Heat worked out PAC-12 Freshman of the Year on Sunday
- Orlando Magic star takes jab at Miami Heat’s Pat Riley after ‘asterisk’ comments
- Video: Diehard Miami Heat fan gets team logo tattooed onto his head
- Tyler Herro shows off several new tattoos while on vacation with girlfriend Katya Elise Henry
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Goran Dragic
- Updated: April 29, 2015
One of the best penetrating guards in the NBA, Slovenian playmaker Goran Dragic is poised to become a cornerstone of the Miami Heat franchise this offseason. The 2014 NBA Most Improved Player has solidified a Heat backcourt that is arguably one of the best in the league when Dwyane Wade is healthy. A lethal scorer with uncanny quickness, here are 10 things about the “Dragon” — who will undoubtedly be Pat Riley’s top free agent priority now that the 2014-15 season is in the books — you didn’t know about.
1. His mother played club basketball and encouraged him to try hoops instead of soccer.
“I broke my leg at a soccer game,” said Dragic. “Then my mom decided that it’s too rough to play soccer, so then I tried to switch sports. I’m lucky I decided to switch to basketball.”
(Continue on next page!)