- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
Miami Heat News: Chris Andersen Agrees to Multi-year Deal
- Updated: July 13, 2014
The dominos are beginning to fall into place. With the third free agency signing of the day, after Mario Chalmers and Luol Deng, fan favorite Chris “Birdman” Andersen has agreed to a multi-year deal with the Miami Heat, a source told Yahoo! Sports on Sunday.
Andersen has been a huge part of Miami’s recent playoff runs and his energy and fortitude go unmatched. He shot 64 percent this past season while averaging 5.3 rebounds and 1.3 blocks, in nearly 20 minutes per game.
Rumors also have it that the only reason the Heat resigned Andersen was so the Cleveland Cavaliers could not obtain him. Whether these rumors hold any truth to them or not, we are glad to have the Birdman back in South Florida and welcome him with open arms.
Something tells me the Eastern Conference playoffs are going to be quite interesting this year.