- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Miami Heat News: Chris Andersen Agrees to Multi-year Deal
- Updated: July 13, 2014
The dominos are beginning to fall into place. With the third free agency signing of the day, after Mario Chalmers and Luol Deng, fan favorite Chris “Birdman” Andersen has agreed to a multi-year deal with the Miami Heat, a source told Yahoo! Sports on Sunday.
Andersen has been a huge part of Miami’s recent playoff runs and his energy and fortitude go unmatched. He shot 64 percent this past season while averaging 5.3 rebounds and 1.3 blocks, in nearly 20 minutes per game.
Rumors also have it that the only reason the Heat resigned Andersen was so the Cleveland Cavaliers could not obtain him. Whether these rumors hold any truth to them or not, we are glad to have the Birdman back in South Florida and welcome him with open arms.
Something tells me the Eastern Conference playoffs are going to be quite interesting this year.