- Report: Numerous Hall of Famers expected to be among virtual fans for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
Video: Goran Dragic Gets Ejected for Getting Into Fight With Jordan Clarkson
- Updated: January 7, 2017
In the third quarter of the Miami Heat’s contest against the Los Angeles Lakers, both point guard Goran Dragic and Jordan Clarkson were assessed “fighting” technical fouls for going after each other under the basket. Both players were ejected after official review.
What started off as a shoving match eventually turned into Clarkson after Dragic’s head, and Dragic retaliating promptly.
Another skirmish broke out soon after in which Heat forward James Johnson went after Julius Randle. Johnson was assessed a technical foul as a result.