- Report: Miami Heat Have Interest in DeMarcus Cousins If Not Signed By Lakers
- Chris Paul Reveals Time When He, LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Almost Teamed Up
- J.R. Smith Predicts Miami Heat Will Meet Los Angeles Lakers in NBA Finals
- Report: Jimmy Butler Questionable for Wednesday’s Game vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Bam Adebayo Joins Charles Barkley, Hakeem Olajuwon and Chris Webber With Masterful Performance
- 50 Cent Sparks Controversy After Sharing Tasteless Meme About Dwyane Wade’s Daughter
- Dwyane Wade Applauds Sabrina Ionescu’s ‘Unreal’ Accomplishment
- Bam Adebayo on Heat’s Embarrassing Loss to Cavs: ‘It Can’t Get Worse Than This’
- Miami Heat News: Biscayne Boulevard to Be Renamed Dwyane Wade Boulevard
- Dwyane Wade Dedicates Social Media Post to Kobe Bryant
Video: Goran Dragic Gets Ejected for Getting Into Fight With Jordan Clarkson
- Updated: January 7, 2017
In the third quarter of the Miami Heat’s contest against the Los Angeles Lakers, both point guard Goran Dragic and Jordan Clarkson were assessed “fighting” technical fouls for going after each other under the basket. Both players were ejected after official review.
What started off as a shoving match eventually turned into Clarkson after Dragic’s head, and Dragic retaliating promptly.
Another skirmish broke out soon after in which Heat forward James Johnson went after Julius Randle. Johnson was assessed a technical foul as a result.