- Report: Ben Simmons Has Been Training With Dwyane Wade in Los Angeles
- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
Video: Goran Dragic Gets Ejected for Getting Into Fight With Jordan Clarkson
- Updated: January 7, 2017
In the third quarter of the Miami Heat’s contest against the Los Angeles Lakers, both point guard Goran Dragic and Jordan Clarkson were assessed “fighting” technical fouls for going after each other under the basket. Both players were ejected after official review.
What started off as a shoving match eventually turned into Clarkson after Dragic’s head, and Dragic retaliating promptly.
Another skirmish broke out soon after in which Heat forward James Johnson went after Julius Randle. Johnson was assessed a technical foul as a result.