- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
Video: Goran Dragic Gets Ejected for Getting Into Fight With Jordan Clarkson
- Updated: January 7, 2017
In the third quarter of the Miami Heat’s contest against the Los Angeles Lakers, both point guard Goran Dragic and Jordan Clarkson were assessed “fighting” technical fouls for going after each other under the basket. Both players were ejected after official review.
What started off as a shoving match eventually turned into Clarkson after Dragic’s head, and Dragic retaliating promptly.
Another skirmish broke out soon after in which Heat forward James Johnson went after Julius Randle. Johnson was assessed a technical foul as a result.