- Jimmy Butler delivers blunt message to Bam Adebayo: ‘Attack the rim…play bully ball’
- Frustrated Jimmy Butler rips into Miami Heat teammates for being ‘soft’
- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
Miami Heat News: Beno Udrih to Have Season-Ending Foot Surgery
- Updated: February 23, 2016
This is a big blow for a Heat team that has already lost guard Tyler Johnson for the season due to shoulder surgery he had earlier this month. In addition, the return of forward Chris Bosh this season is highly unlikely due to a blood-clotting issue in his left calf.
Udrih, who underwent an MRI on Tuesday, was the Heat’s primary backup at point guard and is averaging 4.4 points and 2.5 assists per game this season.