- Miami Heat News: Kendrick Nunn Named to 2019 Summer League First Team
- Dwyane Wade Agrees With Compelling Reason Why Lakers Should Bring Back Blue Throwback Jerseys
- Report: It’s ‘Very Likely’ That Duncan Robinson Will Make Miami Heat’s Roster
- Report: Bradley Beal Not Likely to Remain on ‘Washington Wizards’
- Former Miami Heat Broadcaster Takes Several Shots at Dan Dakich for His Awful Take on Erik Spoelstra
- Erik Spoelstra Gets Disrespected Live on Air During NBA Summer League Broadcast
- Report: OKC Thunder Have Offered ‘Nothing Enticing’ to Interest Miami Heat in Chris Paul Talks
- Video: Duncan Robinson Knocks Down Extraordinary Summer League Buzzer-Beater
- Here’s What the Miami Heat Are Asking for in a Potential Chris Paul Deal
- Report: Jimmy Butler to Wear No. 22 With Miami Heat
Dwyane Wade Reveals Primary Deciding Factor Regarding His Future
- Updated: July 30, 2018
On Monday, Wade didn’t shed much light on what he will decide to do following this summer, but he did let fans know what one of the major deciding factors will be regarding his future.
According to one Miami-based basketball reporter, Wade will consider his family in all of his decisions moving forward.
Dwyane Wade says "every decision" at this point will be made mindful of what's best for the family.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) July 30, 2018
Considering this, it seems quite unlikely that Wade will opt to sign with the Chinese team, the Zhejiang Golden Bulls. His children have spent much of their lives in South Florida. It would be quite the task to not only uproot them to a different city in the United States, but also to move to an entirely different country and culture.
If Wade is truly considering what is best for his family, it seems as though the most likely options at his disposal are to either re-sign with the Heat, or retire from the NBA entirely.
Whatever Wade decides to do, it is likely that he will make up his mind fairly soon. NBA training camps will start up in just under a month. The three-time NBA champ will likely want to make up his mind before then.