- Report: Miami Heat willing to pay ‘going rate for elite shooters’ when Duncan Robinson becomes free agent
- Report: Avery Bradley to return, Goran Dragic out vs. Denver Nuggets
- Report: NBA officials believe Duncan Robinson will get $15-20M annually in free agency
- Udonis Haslem expresses anger over NBA ‘locking up’ players in hotel rooms due to COVID-19
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
Miami Heat News: Dwyane Wade’s Final Game at Golden State Warriors in Jeopardy
- Updated: February 10, 2019
Dwyane Wade took a serious hit in Friday’s loss to the Sacramento Kings when he fell to the floor near the basket in the first half, and that fall has put his availability for Sunday’s game versus the Golden State Warriors in question.
According to a report, Wade is questionable for Sunday night’s game against the defending NBA champions.
Dwyane Wade (listed with a back contusion) still questionable for tonight at Warriors. Iguodala (hamstring) questionable for Golden State.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) February 10, 2019
This is the first and only time the Heat will be playing a game in Golden State, and so it’s the only time the Warriors’ fan base will be able to say farewell to Wade before he retires this offseason.
Hopefully, Wade will be good to go.
If not, he better bring a No. 3 jersey to the bench regardless so that he can take part in a jersey swap with one of the many superstars that fill the Warriors roster.