- Shaquille O’Neal and Dwyane Wade make huge bet ahead of Heat-Lakers finals
- Kendrick Perkins makes blasphemous statement about Miami Heat’s chances against Los Angeles Lakers
- Report: Minnesota Timberwolves were uncomfortable with Jimmy Butler wanting to be ‘toughest MFer in the room’
- Bill Simmons makes bold prediction for Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
- Report: Numerous Hall of Famers expected to be among virtual fans for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
Miami Heat News: Dwyane Wade’s Final Game at Golden State Warriors in Jeopardy
- Updated: February 10, 2019
Dwyane Wade took a serious hit in Friday’s loss to the Sacramento Kings when he fell to the floor near the basket in the first half, and that fall has put his availability for Sunday’s game versus the Golden State Warriors in question.
According to a report, Wade is questionable for Sunday night’s game against the defending NBA champions.
Dwyane Wade (listed with a back contusion) still questionable for tonight at Warriors. Iguodala (hamstring) questionable for Golden State.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) February 10, 2019
This is the first and only time the Heat will be playing a game in Golden State, and so it’s the only time the Warriors’ fan base will be able to say farewell to Wade before he retires this offseason.
Hopefully, Wade will be good to go.
If not, he better bring a No. 3 jersey to the bench regardless so that he can take part in a jersey swap with one of the many superstars that fill the Warriors roster.