- Dion Waiters Posts Incredible Fitness Update, Sends Message to His Haters
- Report: Miami Heat Want Both of Their 1st-Round Picks Back in Any Chris Paul Deal
- Jimmy Butler Rated 16th Best Player as NBA 2K20 Ratings Get Released
- Miami Heat News: Kendrick Nunn Named to 2019 Summer League First Team
- Dwyane Wade Agrees With Compelling Reason Why Lakers Should Bring Back Blue Throwback Jerseys
- Report: It’s ‘Very Likely’ That Duncan Robinson Will Make Miami Heat’s Roster
- Report: Bradley Beal Not Likely to Remain on ‘Washington Wizards’
- Former Miami Heat Broadcaster Takes Several Shots at Dan Dakich for His Awful Take on Erik Spoelstra
- Erik Spoelstra Gets Disrespected Live on Air During NBA Summer League Broadcast
- Report: OKC Thunder Have Offered ‘Nothing Enticing’ to Interest Miami Heat in Chris Paul Talks
Miami Heat News: Dwyane Wade’s Final Game at Golden State Warriors in Jeopardy
- Updated: February 10, 2019
Dwyane Wade took a serious hit in Friday’s loss to the Sacramento Kings when he fell to the floor near the basket in the first half, and that fall has put his availability for Sunday’s game versus the Golden State Warriors in question.
According to a report, Wade is questionable for Sunday night’s game against the defending NBA champions.
Dwyane Wade (listed with a back contusion) still questionable for tonight at Warriors. Iguodala (hamstring) questionable for Golden State.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) February 10, 2019
This is the first and only time the Heat will be playing a game in Golden State, and so it’s the only time the Warriors’ fan base will be able to say farewell to Wade before he retires this offseason.
Hopefully, Wade will be good to go.
If not, he better bring a No. 3 jersey to the bench regardless so that he can take part in a jersey swap with one of the many superstars that fill the Warriors roster.