- Miami Heat release first half of 2020-21 NBA schedule
- Bam Adebayo bestows ultimate praise on Precious Achiuwa while comparing rookie to himself
- Bam Adebayo says he wants to be remembered as top 5 big man of all time
- Erik Spoelstra challenges Bam Adebayo to win Defensive Player of the Year award
- Report: Heat players have ‘chip’ on their shoulders due to ‘fluke’ label on recent run to finals
- Here’s the ridiculous amount of money Duncan Robinson could make next summer
- Tyler Herro on how he became friends with Jack Harlow: ‘Honestly, just both being white’
- Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic gives promising update on latest foot injury
- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
Nike Officially Unveils Miami Heat Statement Edition Uniform
- Updated: September 15, 2017
The new uniform resembles the Heat’s classic red alternates and look as crisp as ever.
With one more jersey yet to be revealed, Nike and the Heat could be waiting till the very last moment to surprise fans with something truly new. Until then, the Heat faithful can look forward to looking as great as ever when the Heat take the court for the 2017-18 season.