- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Jimmy Butler’s Latest Social Media Activity Shows He May Be Recruiting Bradley Beal
- Updated: August 14, 2019
The Miami Heat and Washington Wizards guard Bradley Beal have been linked a lot during this year’s NBA offseason, and after Heat forward Jimmy Butler’s latest social media activity, those rumors will undoubtedly persist.
That’s because the Heat’s marquee acquisition of the offseason followed Beal on Instagram on Wednesday.
Earlier during the offseason, it had been reported that Beal had interest in teaming up with Butler in Miami.
The 26-year-old St. Louis, Mo. native has two years left on his current contract, but is already eligible to sign a new one. The Heat could try to convince the Wizards to deal Beal before his contract is up, something Washington reportedly has no interest in doing, or wait until the 2021 offseason to sign the University of Florida product.
Last season, Beal had arguably the best season of his career, averaging 25.6 points, 5.0 rebounds, 5.5 assists and 1.5 steals per game, while being named an All-Star for the second time in his career.
Adding Beal to a team that already includes Butler as well as Bam Adebayo and Justise Winslow, both of whom have shown lots of improvement and are expected to become core pieces for the Heat, the Heat would surely put themselves in contention for an Eastern Conference championship and become one of the top teams in the NBA again.