- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Jimmy Butler’s Latest Social Media Activity Shows He May Be Recruiting Bradley Beal
- Updated: August 14, 2019
The Miami Heat and Washington Wizards guard Bradley Beal have been linked a lot during this year’s NBA offseason, and after Heat forward Jimmy Butler’s latest social media activity, those rumors will undoubtedly persist.
That’s because the Heat’s marquee acquisition of the offseason followed Beal on Instagram on Wednesday.
Earlier during the offseason, it had been reported that Beal had interest in teaming up with Butler in Miami.
The 26-year-old St. Louis, Mo. native has two years left on his current contract, but is already eligible to sign a new one. The Heat could try to convince the Wizards to deal Beal before his contract is up, something Washington reportedly has no interest in doing, or wait until the 2021 offseason to sign the University of Florida product.
Last season, Beal had arguably the best season of his career, averaging 25.6 points, 5.0 rebounds, 5.5 assists and 1.5 steals per game, while being named an All-Star for the second time in his career.
Adding Beal to a team that already includes Butler as well as Bam Adebayo and Justise Winslow, both of whom have shown lots of improvement and are expected to become core pieces for the Heat, the Heat would surely put themselves in contention for an Eastern Conference championship and become one of the top teams in the NBA again.