- Wayne Ellington Explains How Putting on Miami Heat Jersey Made Him Feel ‘Valued’
- Dwyane Wade Has Amazing Response for High Schooler Talking Trash About Zaire Wade’s Team
- Report: Devin Booker Could Be Target for Miami Heat If They Strike Out in 2021
- Report: Bradley Beal Still Weighing Extension With Wizards, Heat to Receive ‘Serious’ Consideration
- KZ Okpala Talks Adding Muscle, ‘Being as Versatile as Possible’ Going Into Rookie Year
- Kendrick Nunn’s High School Coach: ‘He’s Right Up There’ With Alums Derrick Rose and Jabari Parker
- Report: Ice Cube Looking to Add Dwyane Wade to BIG3 in the Future
- Miami Heat News: 3 Players Expected to Compete for Pair of 2-Way Contracts
- Dwyane Wade to Join Chinese Reality Show ‘Dunk of China’
- Tyler Herro Comes to Kyle Kuzma’s Defense After Other NBA Players Destroy Him
Jimmy Butler’s Latest Social Media Activity Shows He May Be Recruiting Bradley Beal
- Updated: August 14, 2019
The Miami Heat and Washington Wizards guard Bradley Beal have been linked a lot during this year’s NBA offseason, and after Heat forward Jimmy Butler’s latest social media activity, those rumors will undoubtedly persist.
That’s because the Heat’s marquee acquisition of the offseason followed Beal on Instagram on Wednesday.
Earlier during the offseason, it had been reported that Beal had interest in teaming up with Butler in Miami.
The 26-year-old St. Louis, Mo. native has two years left on his current contract, but is already eligible to sign a new one. The Heat could try to convince the Wizards to deal Beal before his contract is up, something Washington reportedly has no interest in doing, or wait until the 2021 offseason to sign the University of Florida product.
Last season, Beal had arguably the best season of his career, averaging 25.6 points, 5.0 rebounds, 5.5 assists and 1.5 steals per game, while being named an All-Star for the second time in his career.
Adding Beal to a team that already includes Butler as well as Bam Adebayo and Justise Winslow, both of whom have shown lots of improvement and are expected to become core pieces for the Heat, the Heat would surely put themselves in contention for an Eastern Conference championship and become one of the top teams in the NBA again.