- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
Micky Arison Hints at Chris Bosh Returning to Miami Heat Training Camp
- Updated: August 31, 2016
— Micky Arison (@MickyArison) August 31, 2016
This came on the heels of a report that mentioned that if Bosh and the Heat were at odds going forward, the NBA might get involved to make a ruling on the situation.
The 6’11” forward has made an effort in the past couple weeks via social media to post workouts and training clips. This was probably to leverage public support in his favor if the Heat decided not to medically clear him.
However, that issue might already be resolved. Even though the team has not put out a statement about Bosh’s health, the tweet from the Arison represents a clear stance from the organization that they are looking forward to having the All-Star forward back on the team next season.