- Stephen A. Smith and Spike Lee issue strong criticism regarding Dwyane Wade’s ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Duncan Robinson’s humble reaction after passing Dwyane Wade in Miami Heat record books
- Report: Rockets player gets jumped at strip club, takes bottle to face in Miami day before taking on Heat
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Report: Miami Heat have been ‘concerned now for months’ about Tyler Herro’s celebrity status
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Dwyane Wade says Zaire has activated ‘Wade hops’ after he jumps over grown man for impressive dunk
- Bam Adebayo issues strong message to ‘switch that narrative’ of Jimmy Butler calling out Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat big man remembers Dwyane Wade displaying Michael ‘Jordan-esque’ tendencies early in career
- Report: Miami Heat expect Victor Oladipo to return from knee injury this season
Micky Arison Hints at Chris Bosh Returning to Miami Heat Training Camp
- Updated: August 31, 2016
— Micky Arison (@MickyArison) August 31, 2016
This came on the heels of a report that mentioned that if Bosh and the Heat were at odds going forward, the NBA might get involved to make a ruling on the situation.
The 6’11” forward has made an effort in the past couple weeks via social media to post workouts and training clips. This was probably to leverage public support in his favor if the Heat decided not to medically clear him.
However, that issue might already be resolved. Even though the team has not put out a statement about Bosh’s health, the tweet from the Arison represents a clear stance from the organization that they are looking forward to having the All-Star forward back on the team next season.