- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
Micky Arison Hints at Chris Bosh Returning to Miami Heat Training Camp
- Updated: August 31, 2016
— Micky Arison (@MickyArison) August 31, 2016
This came on the heels of a report that mentioned that if Bosh and the Heat were at odds going forward, the NBA might get involved to make a ruling on the situation.
The 6’11” forward has made an effort in the past couple weeks via social media to post workouts and training clips. This was probably to leverage public support in his favor if the Heat decided not to medically clear him.
However, that issue might already be resolved. Even though the team has not put out a statement about Bosh’s health, the tweet from the Arison represents a clear stance from the organization that they are looking forward to having the All-Star forward back on the team next season.