- T.J. Warren Speaks Out on Facing Jimmy Butler and Miami Heat on Monday
- Dwyane Wade Reacts to NBA Snubbing of Devonte’ Graham for Most Improved Player Award
- Mario Chalmers Once Got Into Heated Confrontation With LeBron James After Telling Him to ‘Stop Playing Like a B—h’
- Miami Heat Rumors: Jimmy Butler on Track to Return Monday Against T.J. Warren and Indiana Pacers
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro Gives Thoughts on Playing Point Guard After Incredible Performance vs. Phoenix Suns
- Video: Devin Booker and Tyler Herro Seen Going at It During Miami Heat-Phoenix Suns Matchup
- Miami Heat’s Jae Crowder Continues to Beg for Justice for Breonna Taylor After 148 Days Pass Since Her Murder
- Dwyane Wade’s Hyped Reaction After Seeing Rodney McGruder Hit Game-Winning 3 Against Trail Blazers
- Miami Heat News: Bam Adebayo Named Finalist for NBA’s Most Improved Player Award
- 5 Reasons the Miami Heat Are Primed to Represent the Eastern Conference in This Season’s NBA Finals
Report: Bradley Beal ‘Interested’ in Teaming Up With Jimmy Butler on Miami Heat
- Updated: July 1, 2019
Bradley Beal is reportedly interested in playing alongside Butler, but that would only be possible if the Heat can find a way to pry him away from the Washington Wizards.
Whether the Heat have players that the Wizards would be interested in taking is the major question. After all, Beal is coming off a career year, leading Washington last season with career-highs in scoring (25.6), rebounding (5.0), assists (5.5), steals (1.5), blocks (0.7) and minutes per game (36.9).
If the Wizards are looking to deal, they may be interested in Justise Winslow, who has the potential to become a special player in the league. Though it’s not his natural position, Winslow was thrust into the point guard role out of necessity last season, and he made strides towards becoming an excellent all-around player.
But as good as Winslow is right now and as good as he could be in a few years time, the Heat would be wise to grab Beal if given the opportunity. A tandem of Butler and Beal would be a devastating one-two punch that could wreak havoc around the league for years to come.
The Heat have their work cut out for them, first to finish the Butler sign-and-trade, and then hopefully to explore talks with the Wizards afterward.