- Gabrielle Union Reveals When She Finds Dwyane Wade at His ‘Sexiest’
- Chris Bosh: ‘Playing With LeBron Was Like Buying a Ferrari’
- Report: Miami Heat Players Look Forward to Practice Because of Jimmy Butler
- Report: ‘3 Other Events’ Involving Dion Waiters Haven’t Been Reported
- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
Report: Bradley Beal ‘Interested’ in Teaming Up With Jimmy Butler on Miami Heat
- Updated: July 1, 2019
Bradley Beal is reportedly interested in playing alongside Butler, but that would only be possible if the Heat can find a way to pry him away from the Washington Wizards.
Whether the Heat have players that the Wizards would be interested in taking is the major question. After all, Beal is coming off a career year, leading Washington last season with career-highs in scoring (25.6), rebounding (5.0), assists (5.5), steals (1.5), blocks (0.7) and minutes per game (36.9).
If the Wizards are looking to deal, they may be interested in Justise Winslow, who has the potential to become a special player in the league. Though it’s not his natural position, Winslow was thrust into the point guard role out of necessity last season, and he made strides towards becoming an excellent all-around player.
But as good as Winslow is right now and as good as he could be in a few years time, the Heat would be wise to grab Beal if given the opportunity. A tandem of Butler and Beal would be a devastating one-two punch that could wreak havoc around the league for years to come.
The Heat have their work cut out for them, first to finish the Butler sign-and-trade, and then hopefully to explore talks with the Wizards afterward.