- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Report: Bradley Beal ‘Interested’ in Teaming Up With Jimmy Butler on Miami Heat
- Updated: July 1, 2019
Bradley Beal is reportedly interested in playing alongside Butler, but that would only be possible if the Heat can find a way to pry him away from the Washington Wizards.
Whether the Heat have players that the Wizards would be interested in taking is the major question. After all, Beal is coming off a career year, leading Washington last season with career-highs in scoring (25.6), rebounding (5.0), assists (5.5), steals (1.5), blocks (0.7) and minutes per game (36.9).
If the Wizards are looking to deal, they may be interested in Justise Winslow, who has the potential to become a special player in the league. Though it’s not his natural position, Winslow was thrust into the point guard role out of necessity last season, and he made strides towards becoming an excellent all-around player.
But as good as Winslow is right now and as good as he could be in a few years time, the Heat would be wise to grab Beal if given the opportunity. A tandem of Butler and Beal would be a devastating one-two punch that could wreak havoc around the league for years to come.
The Heat have their work cut out for them, first to finish the Butler sign-and-trade, and then hopefully to explore talks with the Wizards afterward.