- Jayson Tatum lets people know Boston Celtics are still losing series to Miami Heat
- Boston Celtics forward gushes about ‘explosive’ and ‘super talented’ Bam Adebayo
- Miami Heat GM on What Stood Out About Bam Adebayo During Draft Workout That Was ‘Extraordinary’
- Duncan Robinson Heaps Massive Praise Upon Emergence of Tyler Herro in Playoffs
- Jae Crowder Hints at Critical Offensive Changes for Miami Heat Ahead of Game 4
- Meyers Leonard Finally Opens Up on Losing Spot in Miami Heat’s Playoff Rotation
- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Anthony Davis’ Game-Winner vs. Denver Nuggets
- Jimmy Butler Sends Stern Challenge to Miami Heat Teammates After Game 3 Loss to Boston Celtics
- The Uplifting Advice Udonis Haslem Gave Miami Heat After Disappointing Game 3
- Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra on Why Jimmy Butler Wasn’t in at End of 4th Quarter of Game 3
Erik Spoelstra’s Wife Makes Huge Announcement via Social Media
- Updated: November 1, 2017
Nikki Spoelstra took to Instagram on Thursday to share the news that she is pregnant with the couple’s first child.
“Happy birthday to my best friend… Daddy Spo,” Mrs. Spoelstra wrote.
The two wed last summer in a small ceremony held at Miami’s beautiful Villa Vizcaya.
There’s no official word on the details, but given many of the post’s comments, it looks like the Spoelstras will be welcoming a baby boy. Either way, a congratulations are in order as the Heat prepare to welcome the newest addition to the family.